Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tame Impala - 3 Arena 2019

• 09-04-2019 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Tickets from €59.70 according to Joe.ie

Who's excited? The new material is sounding great so far. Shame it's a Wednesday night though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Looking forward to it.

I'm a fan but didn't really enjoy the show at Forbidden Fruit a few years ago tbh, hoping indoor might be more suitable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Rfrip

They were my highlight at ep in 2015(?)
    Wednesday in Dublin is a nightmare for me but needs must!

Sell out do ye think?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noelmcgov28

Rfrip wrote: »
    They were my highlight at ep in 2015(?)
    Wednesday in Dublin is a nightmare for me but needs must!

Sell out do ye think?

I say standing tickets will sell out quick enough.
    I'd be surprised if it would fully sell out right away though.

Wednesday is a nightmare for myself as I will probably be working. Also travelling from Cavan isn't ideal for me lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

They were brilliant at EP a few years back. Late night in the tent and blew the place apart. Not the best venue but its the day I finish my exams so catch me there

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭longgonesilver

Three presale is open today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,795 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Got mine this morning!

Three presale is open today

Standing gone already. More than likely hoping to get rid of the seated areas first. I had no luck today hopefully Friday will be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭Effects

Totally forgot about the presale. Damn. I probably wouldn't be bothered with the seated.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Aargh forgot about the presale! Don't want to sit for this

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Weepsie wrote: »
    Aargh forgot about the presale! Don't want to sit for this

Just get a seating ticket and head downstairs :cool:

• Advertisement

Just get a seating ticket and head downstairs :cool:

Just that simple eh? Didn't they cut that out after Smashing Pumpkins.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Effects wrote: »
    Just that simple eh? Didn't they cut that out after Smashing Pumpkins.

I think it is(ive yet to do it tbh) Just go downstairs for a "cigarette" and you will be on the ground floor

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Got my standing tickets. Phew.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Got one too. Delighted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Granite Head

Seemed easy enough to get tickets this morning :cool:

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, The Hives, Somebody's Child, Sprints, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Richard Hawley, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, All Together Now, Electric Picnic, Bonny Prince Billy, Phospherescant, Ride, Dirt Birds, Tommy Tiernan, The Last Dinner Party, John Grant, Iron & Wine, Therapy, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Amble

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭beecee

All gone now!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Still there, I added 2 to basket now just fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Yep, still available

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Lotus Flower

Sorted. Can't wait!

Didn't get a standing ticket. Was offered seating at section GA1 ROW G3 SEAT 498.

Can't find on the seat plan but probably over in the corner miles away. I'll wait for the DVD of the concert instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭beecee

beecee wrote: »
    All gone now!

Not sure what I was doing?!? :rolleyes:

Thanks! :D

My mistake, went back and was offered standing.

Got mine happy days! There's a resale on the web page too. Thank ****!

My email says SectionGA2 G4 864. Confused as to whether I have a standing ticket or not now.
    Can't seem to find this on the seating plan, if they did actually give me seating. Any one else know?

Didn't get a standing ticket. Was offered seating at section GA1 ROW G3 SEAT 498.

Can't find on the seat plan but probably over in the corner miles away. I'll wait for the DVD of the concert instead.

GA is General Admission which is standing. I have a GA2 ticket which is definitely for standing. I'm 95% sure it is.

GA is General Admission which is standing. I have a GA2 ticket which is definitely for standing. I'm 95% sure it is.

That's what I'm hoping. I've contacted Ticketmaster so will wait for their confirmation.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

100%, all GA tickets are standing and all in one section

My email says SectionGA2 G4 864. Confused as to whether I have a standing ticket or not now.
    Can't seem to find this on the seating plan, if they did actually give me seating. Any one else know?

That should be standing. I could be wrong but the 864 is for how many standing tickets are sold on the site.

For example your ticket is the 864th standing ticket to be sold.

Very confusing and misleading. But it is definitely standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭Le Bruise

Seem to be loads of tickets still available for this. Still in two minds as to whether or not to get them. Why must my favourite gigs be mid-week!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Le Bruise wrote: »
    Seem to be loads of tickets still available for this. Still in two minds as to whether or not to get them. Why must my favourite gigs be mid-week!!

I think part of it is that Irish people will pay higher prices and tolerate mid week gigs more than people in other countries, hence bands will play here on a wednesday so that they can play elsewhere at a weekend.

Advertisement