Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Know More About Your Elves - #1 Cheerlouth

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

What was the worst thing you ever did at school?

Oh Lord - I never did anything bold at school, I was a total nerd! I did get sent to the Principal's office in 4th class (I can't remember why now) but that teacher, god love her, was one of those teachers who shouldn't have been a teacher - she was not suited to the job at all. I think out of the class of 36 or so kids, most of us got sent to the principal's office at some point that year. She couldn't cope the poor woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,412 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

So :D if you really were given a TARDIS for Christmas.... where (or rather, when) would you go?

Deja Boo wrote: »
    So :D if you really were given a TARDIS for Christmas.... where (or rather, when) would you go?

Back to the beginning of the universe, the big bang & watch it all begin - would be amazing!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Thanks so much for all of your fantastic answers CL. Your thread was brilliant tomorrow we move on to Sundew if that suits you Sundew?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Thanks for being the know more about your elves guinea pig, CheerLouth. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

Thanks CL.

Loving this already. Will be a great way for a newbie to get to know people better.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭DvB

See, wasn't such a bad idea after all!! Well done CL
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

DvB wrote: »
    See, wasn't such a bad idea after all!! Well done CL

It was a great idea DvB :D

Thanks so much All, I really enjoyed it!

Looking forward to learning all about the rest of ye! :D

Advertisement