Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

social welfare entitlements

• 21-01-2019 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

hi could someone help as social welfare wont talk on phone anymore (due to data protection ) I am in receipt of invalidity payment for the past 6 years or so and have always claimed prsi when i had to get glasses or go to dentist. i recently claimed and was told i didn't have enough contributions. i have worked for years and on invalidity due to ill health and thought i would be entitled. can anyone clear this up for me . kind regards Tessan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭lulu1

Tessan wrote: »
    hi could someone help as social welfare wont talk on phone anymore (due to data protection ) I am in receipt of invalidity payment for the past 6 years or so and have always claimed prsi when i had to get glasses or go to dentist. i recently claimed and was told i didn't have enough contributions. i have worked for years and on invalidity due to ill health and thought i would be entitled. can anyone clear this up for me . kind regards Tessan

Do you have a medical card you could use it. Although I know for the dentist you can only get so many treatments in the year

Advertisement