Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Draft XII - Discussion Thread

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Do we need to tweak the tag team rule of 3 months? It’s often an issue.

I'm happy enough to leave it given that less players are involved but if it's something the majority want we can alter it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Presumably anyone else looking to participate can still join and take the next slot at end of the first round?

Correct, yeah if we get any extras they just go in at the end of this round. After that I think I'll just close it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,624 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    I'm happy enough to leave it given that less players are involved but if it's something the majority want we can alter it.

Yeah the hope would be, less players = more options = more established teams available and less of a need to take barely eligible teams.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Yeah the hope would be, less players = more options = more established teams available and less of a need to take barely eligible teams.

Good shout.

Yay I got my number one choice. PM on the way beaker.

• Advertisement

:pac: Funny enough I was considering drafting 'The Man' beaker but I went in a different direction :D

Great pick, can easily build a roster around her these days!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,004 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I strongly considered Becky. Delighted she went so soon.

SlickRic wrote: »
    I strongly considered Becky. Delighted she went so soon.

Yeah I was pretty confident she'd be a round 1 choice this year given her rise. IIRC it's the first time ever I think a female has gone in round 1.

Knew Becky would go early but even still thought she may slip by this round despite considering her due to the reduced number of pickers.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

I have no plans... I feel really left behind! Must try and figure something out soon!

• Advertisement

daithi1989 wrote: »
    I have no plans... I feel really left behind! Must try and figure something out soon!

tbh the plans will come with your first pick or two, there can be storylines you had in mind last year etc but until you get your characters no point even setting up your feds ring. Really not expecting 1 pick to drop to me already

tbh the plans will come with your first pick or two, there can be storylines you had in mind last year etc but until you get your characters no point even setting up your feds ring. Really not expecting 1 pick to drop to me already

Just Alfie left to break your heart if Brad taking DB wasn't the one that did....

I have a vague outline of what I want to do and a list of guys I want as priority. Then I have a back up list of guys as well, and a tertiary list just in case :pac:

Just Alfie left to break your heart if Brad taking DB wasn't the one that did....

Nah, you know how it goes, the guy 2 before you only takes your 2nd choice pick :pac:

Must actually go back and read my entry from last year - might get inspiration from that!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Taker gone, someone I had an idea for if he slipped through to round 2.

There one feud Id love to do with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

Pick made. Sorry about the delay all!

Thank you Suadi Oil money :D

Thank you Suadi Oil money :D

:pac: I wondered if someone would go that route and BAM - Undertaker and HBK go one after the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Damn it!!! Undertaker was the one I wanted. Not a clue who I'll go for now.

• Advertisement

Crap. I’d had Lesnar pencilled as my first dib.

Gimme 20 mins I’ll have my pick up :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

The draft pull is strong...

Am I too late to join up? I would be happy to pick last is round two as well as round one...

https://twitter.com/DonICEWRESTLING/status/1082354275211198465?s=19

Dont have any issue with you joining, but dont think you should have to pick last both rounds!

DM_7 wrote: »
    The draft pull is strong...

Am I too late to join up? I would be happy to pick last is round two as well as round one...

https://twitter.com/DonICEWRESTLING/status/1082354275211198465?s=19

Jump on in - it'll be reverse order next round so last in this, first in the next.

Jump on in - it'll be reverse order next round so last in this, first in the next.

I would like to join up so but insist I pick last in second round. Effectively getting a double pick by joining up late would not be fair on those already signed up.

I would like to join up so but insist I pick last in second round. Effectively getting a double pick by joining up late would not be fair on those already signed up.

I don't mind either way, if you're happy to do so that's fine by me. But I'm also grand with order staying as is, makes no difference from my perspective (apart from the average order rounds, but that's a good thing for you I guess :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

I'm happy for you to take last spot in this round and first in next, don't see why you should be disadvantaged.

I don't mind either way, if you're happy to do so that's fine by me. But I'm also grand with order staying as is, makes no difference from my perspective (apart from the average order rounds, but that's a good thing for you I guess :D )

I will go with the picking last option in each round if that is okay?

I will go with the picking last option in each round if that is okay?

That's fine with me, as long as you're okay with it!

• Advertisement

Pick made. Will PM Liz.

Advertisement