Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All Together Now 2019

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭fourmations

Fell in love with Chvrches after ep this year, they're playing in February ( the Olympia I think ) I've put tickets on my Santa list :D

Clarification needed....did you Fall in Love With Lauren Mayberry or Crvrches?;)

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭homosapien91

Chvrches... I don't swing that way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭jace_da_face

I need a campervan ticket for ATN. I didn't expect they would sell out so quickly. Are they likely to release a new tranche? If anyone has one available please PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭sally cinnamon89

I would struggle to see The Strokes being added. More likely to get acts further down. The remaining headliners will likely be one electronic and one female possibly. But I could be wrong on that. The likes of Shame, IDLES and Suede all have good chances though.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭kg703

I’m really hoping to go, I heard such great things about last year but I’ll have some job convincing my husband if the line up isn’t there. First year in a while not going to EP and I really want to go but he’s leaning towards beatyard as we had great craic at that and live around the corner.

Tame impala or smashing pumpkins would be awesome. Would SP be too big though? I can see them at EP.

Would love young fathers, that would sell me my ticket to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭hankless

I think Tame Impala, although a brilliant band, would be more likely to headline at EP as their following are that bit younger since Currents came out.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Robyn announced for NOS Alive , Could see her doing ATN

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Ricosruffneck

Don't think Robyn and Tame Impala will be in Portlaw this year.

Big chance next year, their run of concerts are with Live Nation this year, with exception of Primavera Sound.

Would see Robyn @Body & Soul 2020 and Tame @ ATN 2020

Could see both @ EP this year though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

It would be criminal if one of the Irish festivals didn't book Robyn anyway considering she isn't playing one of her solo gigs over here (she seems to be doing them in April around Europe), would be well suited to ATN, EP or B&S. I would agree with sallycinnamon that I'd say it's likely one of the headliners will be electronic. Not sure who though, someone like Orbital or Leftfield would fit the bill but neither seem to have any festival dates. The Chemical Brothers?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Blackie_IRL

I have a sneaky feeling the electronic act will be Groove Armada, I doubt they got the band back together for just 4 intimate UK gigs. They'll be on the festival circuit in 2019 and they have had very close ties with POD for years now.

• Advertisement

They've been touring their dj set to death, do they live here or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

I have a sneaky feeling the electronic act will be Groove Armada, I doubt they got the band back together for just 4 intimate UK gigs. They'll be on the festival circuit in 2019 and they have had very close ties with POD for years now.

I would love to see Groove Armada live set up again. It's been a while. There was a while there in the early 2000s where it seemed they were playing every festival in the UK and Ireland. I always went along and always really enjoyed them.

You know who else would be a welcome comeback to the festival scene and would suit ATN? Basement Jaxx.

I would love to see Groove Armada live set up again. It's been a while. There was a while there in the early 2000s where it seemed they were playing every festival in the UK and Ireland. I always went along and always really enjoyed them.

You know who else would be a welcome comeback to the festival scene and would suit ATN? Basement Jaxx.

Basement Jaxx who are touring (live) next year, no DJ set.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Basement Jaxx who are touring (live) next year, no DJ set.

This has to happen!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I remember seeing them at Pukkelpop 2010 and they were unreal , Would happily have them at ATN

Didn't they play ep this year?

Didn't they play ep this year?

Played ATN this year DJ set

Played ATN this year DJ set

My bad, knew it was one of them. Missed the set anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭citycentre

I've a good feeling that Cut Copy might make an appearance... They are doing Nos Alive and Bilbao Live the couple of weekends before. They would be amazing in the big tent...

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Blackie_IRL

Yes please. They are touring down under next year. With a full orchestra.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

citycentre wrote: »
    I've a good feeling that Cut Copy might make an appearance... They are doing Nos Alive and Bilbao Live the couple of weekends before. They would be amazing in the big tent...

would love that

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭PinkCamper

Groove Armada live would be amazing. The stuff of dreams. Their live at Brixton album is one of my favourite albums of all time.

I’ve just bought ATN tix. No EP for me next year. We found it just too hard last year coinciding with kids back to school etc. The timing wins the day. That, and the fantastic reviews I’ve heard from last year.

Can anyone recommend the best glamping option? Always a Pink Moon die hard at EP. I guess pod pads most similar option for ATN?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭MattD

Just bought family tickets! Wasted money by waiting till the new year stupidly really. But I'll be there with a <1 year old, so my wife and I have been very unsure how we'd navigate it! Just decided to go for it! We've officially entered the new phase of festivaling!

The National is a great announcement. I'd say we'll see Blood Orange and Mac Demarco at this, and I could see headliners in Robyn and James Vincent Mcmorrow. Could see Christine and the Queens being announced too, returning since her RDS gig was cancelled. Richie Hawtin is possible too. My (realistic) wish list is Carseat Headrest, ODESZA and Julien Baker/boygenius.

MattD wrote: »
    My (realistic) wish list is Carseat Headrest, ODESZA and Julien Baker/boygenius.

+1 for Carseat headrest, loved them at ep a few years back

• Registered Users Posts: 9,195 ✭✭✭maximoose

Next announcement coming in feb according to their FB
    The National was the first of the first 30 acts to be announced for #ATN19 can you guess another?
    The next artist announcement will be in February. To be the first to know, sign up the ATN mailing list here - www.alltogethernow.ie/members

• Registered Users Posts: 11,597 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

maximoose wrote: »
    Next announcement coming in feb according to their FB

I came on here to ask should we expect the next announcement in February, like last year. :p Great stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭SoundOfSilence

Bring it on, can't wait for this. Could see Chemical Bros being announced as the Dance headliner.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,453 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Hard to predict who will be announced but POD seem to recycle acts quite a bit, it's noticeable with Forbidden Fruit and Metropolis the last couple of years so you would think they will follow a similar pattern with ATN. Here are some acts that are touring this summer that have played Metropolis/Forbidden Fruit in the past couple of years: Bon Iver, Hot Chip, Tame Impala, Jungle, Little Dragon, Primal Scream, Mac Demarco, Richie Hawtin, Paul Kalkbrennar, Kaytranada

I think Primal Scream are a good shout. They suit the demographic of attendee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,597 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Talos has a new album out next month so could see them do a few festivals and play ATN again

Advertisement