Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob Lazar new documentary coming out soon.

• 04-06-2018 7:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Who has not heard of Bob Lazar lol. The most famous whistleblower or fraud depending on who you ask. The story is fascinating even if he is fraud his story has interesting plot turns that seemly are not easily dismissed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,803 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I'm wondering what new he has to tell us?

After all, I assume he was kicked out of his job when he went public, so he shouldn't have gained any new knowledge in the last 30 years?

Which is why I would take anything he adds now with a big pinch of salt. And thats to add to the massive pinch I would have greeted his initial announcements with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Maybe he forgot!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

What i always found fascinating about Bob was how he spoke about Element 115, decades before it was actually added to the periodic table.

When was it added?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    What i always found fascinating about Bob was how he spoke about Element 115, decades before it was actually added to the periodic table.

Why is this fascinating?
    Assuming that it is actually the case that he did so, it's not exactly a shock that there is an element 115.
    The element only gets added to the periodic table officially when it is observed in the lab. It isn't the case that scientist had no idea about it before this, or that they didn't believe it existed.

Further, when he talks about the properties of the element, he ascribes properties it simply doesn't have, ie, is able to alter gravity waves.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Ipso wrote: »
    When was it added?

2003. It does not exist naturally it had to be made in a lab.

Bob Lazar claims the element 15 was stable. The Element 15 made in 2003 from what I can gather was unstable.

Bob Lazar claimed the element 15 was used to power the anti-gravity wave engine.

NIMAN wrote: »
    I'm wondering what new he has to tell us?

After all, I assume he was kicked out of his job when he went public, so he shouldn't have gained any new knowledge in the last 30 years?

Which is why I would take anything he adds now with a big pinch of salt. And thats to add to the massive pinch I would have greeted his initial announcements with.

The biggest problem with his story how does one verify it truly?

I always keep an open mind on it because when Bob appeared in court for a disturbance charge the US government refused to release documents on him. The Judge even commented on it on the court that was enormously difficult to get anything on him. They got one W2 form that showed he was employed by the Department of Naval Intelligence.

Another thing he said a guy named Mike Thigpen was his handler. Knapp an investigative journalist did some digging and found out he was an OFI agent. OFI is the basically the secret police of the armed forces of the United States.

Bob also recorded a UFO over area 51.

Bob also worked at Los Alamos. Skeptics said for years he never worked there this was a lie, but later they found a Los Alamos Laboratory phonebook and Robert Lazar name was in. A scientist with undisputable credentials in 2015 came out in after he retired said he saw Lazar in a meeting with physicists at Los Alamos and was asked did you think he was a janitor or a scientist. Oh, he was definitely a Physicist this was a meeting for those people.

There also the fact he named a location unknown about in 1989 called S4.

The biggest complaint with Bob Lazar is his education. No record of him attending MIT could be found.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,705 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar
    Lazar's story garnered some media attention and controversy; it has some supporters; however, the majority of scientific community remains skeptical.[3][15] Lazar has stated that his academic records were erased in an effort by the authorities to discredit his story.[16][17] Stanton Friedman has looked into Lazar's background and believes that Lazar lied about attending MIT and Caltech. No professors remember Lazar, he is not in any yearbooks, nor are there records of him attending, and he cannot remember the year he obtained his masters. He is also not a member of any professional bodies. MIT has confirmed that there is no way to expunge someone from their records.[4]

My guess is he may have come in to do some contract work; and embellished everything else. He can claim anything he wants and state that the government is covering it all up. Some people literally make a career out of it.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Lazar

My guess is he may have come in to do some contract work; and embellished everything else. He can claim anything he wants and state that the government is covering it all up. Some people literally make a career out of it.

Sure that's possible. I keep an open mind on it because their things he could not possibly have known about in 1989.. Nobody heard of S4 prior to his revelation and fact people at Los Alamos remember him as a physicist does leave it open he could have got recruited to work at area 51..

His education is problematic. However, still, he got work at Los Alamos only the very best scientists work so he has to be bright and knowledgeable about this work.

Bob Lazar said Edward teller recruited him and when asked about him he lost his mind.

watch?v=7aNMGC8mYmo

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

His education is problematic. However, still, he got work at Los Alamos only the very best scientists work so he has to be bright and knowledgeable about this work.

It's bizarre that someone who claims to have BSc and MSc degrees from MIT can't name any of his professors or fellow students and doesn't hold any personal copies of his dissertations.

I believe Lazar to be a fantasist who did actually work in S4, but only as a photo-lab technician.

• Advertisement

Given the Bigelow and DeLonge cash floating around, he’s probably after a pievce of the action.

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gonad

Did he pass lie detector tests ?

I always believe what he says . Something about him comes across as truthful yet his answers to certain questions were always very vague .

It’s an interesting one . He’s either a very good liar and totally mad in the head . Or he is telling the truth . I would love to see his questions on lie detector , did hey ask him if he was truthful about his education ?

It's bizarre that someone who claims to have BSc and MSc degrees from MIT can't name any of his professors or fellow students and doesn't hold any personal copies of his dissertations.

I believe Lazar to be a fantasist who did actually work in S4, but only as a photo-lab technician.

It is one of the reasons why his story is problematic. You're right though how does one lose them? He should have a record of his schooling.

I would not bet any money on it Lazar is the real deal personally.

The nine alien ships in a hanger always felt like a bull**** story for me personally.

The only reason I open-minded about him. One Physicist Dr Robert Krangle ( the real deal) who worked at Los Alamos, said he saw Bob attend high-level meetings with Physicists.

Bob name was listed as a Worker at Los Alamos. Does this prove he worked on Alien ships no but he was definitely working at Los Alamos Labs.

The last reason. Bob was arrested for installing cameras in a prostitute business, he was brought in on charges of pandering. The court tried to attain his employment history and the government would not release all the records for security reasons. If there was a time to find out if Lazar was a loon that would have been the time.

One Physicist Dr Robert Krangle ( the real deal) who worked at Los Alamos, said he saw Bob attend high-level meetings with Physicists.
    Krangle only stated that he attended base security briefings with Lazar and had no idea what Lazar worked at.
    The court tried to attain his employment history and the government would not release all the records for security reasons.
    Again, look at a facility the size of Los Alamos. It would require a lot of contract support workers for general maintenance and operations - not everyone employed there would be a top-level scientist. I do think Lazar worked there, but was a Walter Mitty type photo-lab operative.

Krangle only stated that he attended base security briefings with Lazar and had no idea what Lazar worked at.

Again, look at a facility the size of Los Alamos. It would require a lot of contract support workers for general maintenance and operations - not everyone employed there would be a top-level scientist. I do think Lazar worked there, but was a Walter Mitty type photo-lab operative.

Not in an interview I heard. It was meeting for Physicists he said. I think it was an interview on Open minds or show like that.

I not a true believer in Lazar story, I just keep an open mind.

Not in an interview I heard. It was meeting for Physicists he said. I think it was an interview on Open minds or show like that.

http://www.openminds.tv/physicist-claims-bob-lazar-did-work-at-los-alamos/34156

"Not only did he look the part, but Krangle says he attended security meetings with Lazar. He explained that in these meetings “they give you the usual briefing asking you not to talk about that you are doing or seeing.”

As for what specifically Lazar was working on, Krangle says, “I didn’t know what he was up to anymore than he knew what I was up to.”

http://www.openminds.tv/physicist-claims-bob-lazar-did-work-at-los-alamos/34156

"Not only did he look the part, but Krangle says he attended security meetings with Lazar. He explained that in these meetings “they give you the usual briefing asking you not to talk about that you are doing or seeing.”

As for what specifically Lazar was working on, Krangle says, “I didn’t know what he was up to anymore than he knew what I was up to.”

Did you listen to the interview with Corbell?

Dr Krangle said was security meetings and commander meetings for workers, not the janitor would attend. He also learned from people working there Bob was a Physicist.

Quote from him.
    Corbell asked Krangle directly if he knew Lazar to be working as a physicist at Los Alamos, to which Krangle says he was certain.

None of this info proves Bob claim of working on the alien craft propulsion system.

I watched half of the documentary last night.

One of Bob claims was verified in this documentary.

Bob claimed in the 80s to gain access to the place he worked, you place your hand on a scanner and light would scan the bones of your hand to identify you.

What I found interesting the Skeptics said Bob lied and this device never existed. This Corbell guy somehow got photographs of this device at area 51, with manufacturer name listed on the device and just like what Bob described in the 80s. He showed this to Bob and he said thats it.

Since this hand scanner bone device was not known about in 1989, it an interesting revelation.

I also did not know a Los Alamos paper in 1982 listed him as a physicist- this was seven years before he revealed the UFO story.

• I watched half of the documentary last night.

One of Bob claims was verified in this documentary.

Bob claimed in the 80s to gain access to the place he worked, you place your hand on a scanner and light would scan the bones of your hand to identify you.

What I found interesting the Skeptics said Bob lied and this device never existed. This Corbell guy somehow got photographs of this device at area 51, with manufacturer name listed on the device and just like what Bob described in the 80s. He showed this to Bob and he said thats it.

Since this hand scanner bone device was not known about in 1989, it an interesting revelation.

I also did not know a Los Alamos paper in 1982 listed him as a physicist- this was seven years before he revealed the UFO story.

The Identimat was not a classified / secret device. It was widely used in 70s in government buildings, universities, private companies (payroll, cafeterias etc). Featured (and pictured) in many technology magazines at the time. It even featured in a scene in Close Encounters (1977).

https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Radio-Electronics/70s/1973/Radio-Electronics-1973-07.pdf (page 6)

The Identimat was not a classified / secret device. It was widely used in 70s in government buildings, universities, private companies (payroll, cafeterias etc). Featured (and pictured) in many technology magazines at the time. It even featured in a scene in Close Encounters (1977).

https://www.americanradiohistory.com/Archive-Radio-Electronics/70s/1973/Radio-Electronics-1973-07.pdf (page 6)

Interesting find. From what I found out about it was only in circulation in the 80s, they designed a prototype in the 70s. It only evidence AREA used the device in the 80s, so. I say it was an expensive machine to own back then.

Why did Skeptics claim a device like it never existed? Since this 70s and 80s Bob had to hear about it I guess, there was no internet to research this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

Why did Skeptics claim a device like it never existed?

The 'Skeptics' were running a false flag operation to discredit real skeptics.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,406 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

RayCun wrote: »
    The 'Skeptics' were running a false flag operation to discredit real skeptics.

FYI - He doesn't understand what a sceptic is.

• Interesting find. From what I found out about it was only in circulation in the 80s, they designed a prototype in the 70s. It only evidence AREA used the device in the 80s, so. I say it was an expensive machine to own back then.

Why did Skeptics claim a device like it never existed? Since this 70s and 80s Bob had to hear about it I guess, there was no internet to research this.
    They were in use since the 70s in all kinds of mundane applications.

"The oldest ongoing general application of biometrics belongs to the University of Georgia which, in 1973, installed the Identimat from Identimation to restrict entry into its all you can eat dining halls."

link

University dining hall...not exactly a top-secret facility.

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Hedgelayer

Oddly enough when you get as far as 1 minute 43 seconds on the clip in the original post, the background landscape looks like Mulloughmore, Glenquin Co Clare

• Registered Users Posts: 32,803 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Gonad wrote: »
    Did he pass lie detector tests ?

I always believe what he says . Something about him comes across as truthful yet his answers to certain questions were always very vague .

It’s an interesting one . He’s either a very good liar and totally mad in the head . Or he is telling the truth . I would love to see his questions on lie detector , did hey ask him if he was truthful about his education ?

I'm going with both.

NIMAN wrote: »
    I'm going with both.

Bob passed lie detector tests. So he truly believes the story his telling. He was also listed as a Physicist in 1982- this was seven years before he revealed the S4 story to George Knapp. He also was lisited in the Los Alamos laboratory phonebook. The Lab administration denied at the beginning an employee named Robert Lazar worked for them. The Court was also refused access to his work logs, the government told a judge they can't be released due to national security concerns. He also knew the security guy who hired employees to work at Area 51, George Knapp tracked the man done in the late 90s and he said he knew Bob Lazar. These are a few facts that support his story.

The only downside to Bob Story is his educational background, investigators can't find records he went to MIT or Cal-Tec and there no picture or video of Bob working at Area 51. He not a bull****ter about everything, the problem is there no conclusive evidence he worked at S4 trying to dupicate Alien technoloy.

They were in use since the 70s in all kinds of mundane applications.

"The oldest ongoing general application of biometrics belongs to the University of Georgia which, in 1973, installed the Identimat from Identimation to restrict entry into its all you can eat dining halls."

link

University dining hall...not exactly a top-secret facility.

Bob said this in the 80s, before the internet. The Skeptics said there was no such device. All this proves is his claim was correct the device existed.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,140 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Bob passed lie detector tests. So he truly believes the story his telling.
    Because polygraphs are infallible and admissible as legal evidence.

• Bob said this in the 80s, before the internet. The Skeptics said there was no such device. All this proves is his claim was correct the device existed.
    Can you source 'the skeptics' (or even a skeptic) saying the device did not exist?

You did not need the internet to be aware of the Identimat, and you did not need to work in a secret facility. See my posts above.

• Advertisement

Again, I do believe BL worked at A51, but as a photo-lab technician via a sub-contractor.

It's the only qualification of his that can be publically verified.

He's a fantasist in all else, using his tenuous connection with the facility for gain.

Polygraph tests are bunk. Even advocates claim they are only 60% accurate at best, so you might as well just flip a coin.

Advertisement