Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On page SEO

• 28-07-2018 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I’m looking for someone to do some on page SEO for my site. Please PM me to discuss further.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bhogal79

I can do seo for your website.Please send me the details regarding description,Keywords etc,

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Nexo

Mr.S wrote: »
    I would recommend using a site like UpWork - https://www.upwork.com/, purely because it's easy to vet someone before committing to the project, read feedback etc before hiring someone.

A lot of SEO freelancers can pull the wool over your eyes if you aren't familiar with the basics.

Thanks Mr. S yes I totally agree with you, it’s scam city out there when it comes to website and SEO work

• Registered Users Posts: 2 JacekWieczorek

What if I told you that you can do it yourself?

I've launched an on-site SEO analyzing tool - Pulno.
    It analyzes website speed and potential performance problems, link juice flow and it is also equipped with unique content analyzer.
    It helps inexperienced users to create an SEO TODO list with documentation and tips on how to fix certain issues.
    What is also important Pulno also generates optimized images, optimized CSS and SEO report.

It has a free plan with a 200 pages per month limit.

I would be glad to answer any questions you may have.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

I think you should try to find any expert at freelancing sites like Fiverr or upwork. Later, you should go with a well-rated service provider. Otherwise, you can see any online guideline to fix on-page issues to improve on-page seo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 pullu69

Nexo wrote: »
    I’m looking for someone to do some on page SEO for my site. Please PM me to discuss further.

Can help, but need to know site niche first

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 pullu69

I think you should try to find any expert at freelancing sites like Fiverr or upwork. Later, you should go with a well-rated service provider. Otherwise, you can see any online guideline to fix on-page issues to improve on-page seo.

online guides are the best! So much info is available on the internet for free!

Advertisement