Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Premier League Darts Tickets on sale

• 22-10-2018 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,614 ✭✭✭✭

on Ticketmaster.ie.
    Prices
    €31 plus a service charge of €4 and a facility fee €1.
    Only tickets left are in the Top Tier, nose bleed tickets
    €56 tickets sold out.

Table tickets are €300 each :eek::eek::eek:
    For that you get
    PREMIUM FLOOR SEAT
    2 COURSE EVENING MEAL
    BEERS, WINE & SOFT DRINKS
    MC AND ENTERTAINMENT
    MEET AND GREET WITH DARTS LEGEND
    Q&A, ANALYSIS AND SCORE PREDICTIONS
    SOUVENIR GIFT
    SIGNED MEMORABILIA FOR PRIZE WINNER
    *DRINKS INCLUDED UNTIL 7PM, CASH BAR FOR DRINKS THEREAFTER.

Would have thought that was a bit pricey for the event.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,242 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

The Premier League is the PDC's cash cow, it's how they get a lot of the prize money for the year. Prices are way too high alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Redo91

Was given tickets for this last year. Was a present for myself and my dad bought off Viagogo for a big mark-up. It was in the tiered seating down near the front so was a good seat to be fair. If checked on Ticketmaster and the only tickets that seem to come up are in the corner of the upper tier which is a waste of time IMO.

Is there any chance they hold back the lower/central tiered seating until closer to the time or am I looking at Viagogo if I want to get a decent tiered seat?

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Anyone know where you can get a seating plan of the tables area? The Ticketmaster seating plan only show the rows across. The seats go from around 1-50 back through the rows. Not sure if seat 1 is the back or the front . I remember seeing a seating plan a few years back when I went but can't find anything now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭sc86

i have tickets for dublin x 2 if anybody interested
    face value

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

sc86 wrote: »
    i have tickets for dublin x 2 if anybody interested
    face value

Where are they for?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭SnitchingBubs

I've 6 tickets for sale . Organised a trip up from the country for 6 lads and predictably it has fallen apart. Face value . Tickets are in section A row 21 , pm if interested. Will sell in pairs, threes , or all 6 together

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭8ofSpades

Got tickets for Thursday night as a gift. What time would I need to be there at and what time is your best estimate for it to be finished? Trying to make travel plans

iv 2 tickets for sale

row 26
    block f

50e for both

im in meath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 wellmade2040

I've got seats in block F row 25 , never been the 3 arena , are they semi decent seats, not to worried about having amazing viewing but just don't want to be miles away either

• Registered Users Posts: 37,711 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I've got seats in block F row 25 , never been the 3 arena , are they semi decent seats, not to worried about having amazing viewing but just don't want to be miles away either

Dont worry they have massive screens all over the arena and your actually not that far away

The 3arena is big but not as big as you think

I have attached my view from last year's event. Block K row 40

Enjoy ur night first time since 2015 that I won't be attending but what can ya do

• Advertisement

Hi,

I've 4x table seats for sale at face value - if anyone is interested? 65e each

is anybody going to it lol

Anyone know if there an after party venue after the darts?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Anyone know where some of the players might be staying, the Gibson or the Spencer hotels?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Can people PM if they've tickets for sale with location and price please?

Advertisement