Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Studying veterinary in Poland

• 24-08-2018 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi I’m planning to go to Poland to study veterinary medicine this year ! Is there many others planning on going ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 citizen0215

Hey there,

If you have a list of colleges or universities where you would like to apply, you may be better off by contacting an Admissions Counselor at each college or university and asking your questions to each of them.

Most college and university home web pages have links to the Admissions department from that main web page. Most of the Admissions Offices will provide an email contact, so you may send messages with your questions.

You can always check online and be able to easily get information about scholarships. Rather than searching for each type of scholarship for which you feel qualified, they allow you to just put in your preferences and find hundreds of potential sources for free college money.

However, beware of scholarship scams while looking for such external sources. Some red flags that indicate a scholarship scam are:

From my personal experience, I found WeMakeScholars to be very useful in finding the scholarships that suit me the most, as they offer a great customized search. You can check the site here.Hope this helps, Good Luck.

Advertisement