Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com (#5) The Boards.ie World

• 08-12-2014 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭ Alondra Rapid Nosebleed

Gameworld detail:

**UPDATE June 2015 **
    We are still accepting players into the game world.you can PM me if you need any help in getting started.

We have created a Soccermanager.com league world for the Boards.ie members only. It only launched on 24th of March 2013 and new members are always welcome.
    If you would like a team in it, then register on the site and then search for game world ID:174426 to view free clubs. If you want a club then click "Apply" and post in here your user name and which club you applied for and ill accept you into the world ASAP.Or else just PM me with your email and ill offer you a job

As alot of the big clubs are already managed players who join now will start with a small team and try too amass as much manager points as possible as down the road when teams become free we refer too manager points and the manager with the most points who wants the job is awarded it.it is easyier too get points with small teams then big teams as this explains

The success that you achieve with your club is rewarded in the form of Manager Points. They are awarded for wins, draws, league titles, cup titles and you get additional points for winning or drawing against a team that is stronger than your own. For each respective feat you are awarded the following based on our manager point scoring system:

Win: 3 pts
    Draw: 1 pts
    Lose: 0 pts
    Win against stronger team: 5 pts
    Draw against stronger team: 2 pts
    League Title: 10 pts
    Cup Title: 10 pts

The Manager Points that you are awarded will be accumulated during your time as manager of the club. This information will also be recorded and displayed within your Profile and Club History. If you manage to accumulate enough points then you feature within the Best Managers list.

Please note that if you move to another club due to either accepting a job offer or resigning then your Manager Points will not transfer with you. However, they will still be displayed within your Profile alongside the respective club you accumulated them with.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Anyone know when Premier League players are due a review?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Anyone want to buy 88 rated David Villa before I send him back stateside? He's a good forwards' coach and got my lads scoring again. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

baza Rakus wrote:
    Anyone know when Premier League players are due a review?

Usually around Xmas no????

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

#5 ....

Brings a tear to my eye...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Usually around Xmas no????

No idea mate

• Advertisement

Lads, anyone even online anymore? Sent out easily over 10 PMs last night and got back 2 this morn...

Threw out a load of offers too last & last few days and just checked and most are just still sitting there.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

We aren't on 24/7! I'll reply later

Edit. But it's a no anyway

KERSPLAT! wrote:
    We aren't on 24/7! I'll reply later

Nobody expects ye to be on 24/7...

23/7 is perfectly acceptable

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Lads, anyone even online anymore? Sent out easily over 10 PMs last night and got back 2 this morn...

Threw out a load of offers too last & last few days and just checked and most are just still sitting there.....

I'm not selling ya Tom Ince!

Villa are willing to trade anyone bar Walker, Roberto and Dier. Unless I get crazy offers for those 3. I've had about 5 seasons division two mid table mediocrity so I need to change something

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Everyone at hanover is available

Be willing to offer a combination or 88s, decent youths and cash for 89+ rated players

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

redzerdrog wrote: »
    Everyone at hanover is available

Be willing to offer a combination or 88s, decent youths and cash for 89+ rated players

I'll sell you 88 rated David Villa for 1.35m if you want him?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'll sell you 88 rated David Villa for 1.35m if you want him?

Am OK thanks cf is actually the only position I have an 89 and have a clatter of 88s aswell

Really ...?!

I got literally 100s* of enquiries via PM about Martial since posting he could be available ...

* value may be overstated by 100s

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Really ...?!

I got literally 100s* of enquiries via PM about Martial since posting he could be available ...

* value may be overstated by 100s

At least we know PM is working and people are alive!!!!!

At least we know PM is working and people are alive!!!!!

I'm not alive. I died last Tuesday. 'Twas awful sad. All I wanted was a bit of cheese.

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm not alive. I died last Tuesday. 'Twas awful sad. All I wanted was a bit of cheese.

Ah man ... Tuesday?! Really?! I threw out 1/2 a pack of cheddar late Tuesday ...

If only I had known!

When are ya getting burried? Would like to make the service ... if it doesnt interfere with SM transfer negotiations obviously.

I assume its a burrial now that the church are looking at banning cremations ... its not the way of the church apparently ... after all the scandals, THAT is the one thing thats not church like?!

Anyway sorry to hear about your untimely passing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭PaddyWilliams

Ah man ... Tuesday?! Really?! I threw out 1/2 a pack of cheddar late Tuesday ...

If only I had known!

When are ya getting burried? Would like to make the service ... if it doesnt interfere with SM transfer negotiations obviously.

I assume its a burrial now that the church are looking at banning cremations ... its not the way of the church apparently ... after all the scandals, THAT is the one thing thats not church like?!

If it's tonight at anytime between 7 and 10 you won't have many at the wake!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

If only I had known!

The church is still allowing cremation - it's what done with the ashes afterwards that has changed: you can no longer scatter the ashes, remove them to another place, divide them among family members etc., the ashes must remain on consecrated grounds - basically it means we can sill burn Wilberto while dancing naked around the maypole as long as we leave him there afterwards

So....

End of season day, any predictions???

So....

• Advertisement

So....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

You sure it's not groundhog day? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭mackeire

Colemania wrote:
    You sure it's not groundhog day?

Was just about to write that ;)

Colemania wrote:

Colemania wrote:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

A simple prematch team talk at Bayern tonight
    KERSPLAT! wrote:
    Komm Jungs, lässt Ficken dies tun !!!
    KERSPLAT! wrote:
    Vamos muchachos, vamos a hacer esto puta !!!

Most will understand that.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭MRPRO03

With the do or die match against PSV later, it maybe my last match as manager of Espanyol. I've been battling in Division 2 for some seasons now and after promotions from Division 4 to 3 and Division 3 to 2, I can't really take the club anymore forward regardless of the result tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

beat the mighty barcelona 2-1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,990 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Beat malaga and finish 12th. Only 6 points off play offs.

Decent offers for Roberto and dier last night but had to reject them

• Advertisement

Estudiantes de LP lost 4 - 2 to Panathinaikos in a thrilling Division 3 encounter.
    Belotti and Quintero were amongst the goalscorers.

I thought the lads put up a good fight. Some a bit too much though...

Brian LENIHAN is now suspended for 1 game after being sent off

What else would you want to do on your debut apart from elbow someone in the face! :pac:

Advertisement