Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf - Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors Edition.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Played one game I think before?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Well I'd have thought that considering it's an open game we would know how many shots the vig has. I'm assuming that if Necro is the vig that he has one shot and so it makes sense to claim vig and then see what's what and then take his shot. If we don't lynch a wolf at 9 then he has 13 hours and decent odds of 7/2 to hit a wolf and then he's just a vanilla like the rest of us. If we do lynch a wolf and Necro can figure the other one then we hit the fastest possible game and the two wolves are embarrassingly dispatched in a Saint Valentine's Day Massacre.

It's an excellent claim as if he was a vanilla he could be protecting the vig and trying to stop a mislynch and if he's a wolf it entered all sorts of combinations. If I was a wolf I wouldn't munch him in the hope of having him mislynched and all that wine that we can't drink starts confusing matters.

Fascinating game when it's done simple like this, make my head hurt thinking about it.

Diehard I can say with almost absolute certainty that Necro isn’t the vig, he’s very experienced and if he was he’d protect tht info a lot better than throwing it out there straight off the bat.

It’s why I think he’s playing games, trying out something.

Whatever you think about that you should be able to recognise tht I’m someone trying to solve a problem. I could be 100% wrong but I’m not a wolf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

not a noob here, sorry lads, I'm still here, but doing things :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Green&Red wrote: »
    Diehard I can say with almost absolute certainty that Necro isn’t the vig, he’s very experienced and if he was he’d protect tht info a lot better than throwing it out there straight off the bat.

Whatever you think about that you should be able to recognise tht I’m someone trying to solve a problem. I could be 100% wrong but I’m not a wolf

When would you like me to reveal that info to you all then?

When 6 people are voting me 'for the lols'? Not just the three that were when I claimed.

That's the funny thing about this! You and fixxxer just want to lynch me irregardless of whether I'm good or bad!

When would you like me to reveal that info to you all then?

When 6 people are voting me 'for the lols'? Not just the three that were when I claimed.

That's the funny thing about this! You and fixxxer just want to lynch me irregardless of whether I'm good or bad!

• Advertisement

God damn double post :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭Die Hard 2019

I only have a vote on you to see who follows. Probably gonna vote a low poster,

not a noob here, sorry lads, I'm still here, but doing things :)

I'm going to vote based on this.

@necro there were only three votes on you at the time and it was 7 hours before lynch. That’s a lame excuse for ur claim

@necro there were only three votes on you at the time and it was 7 hours before lynch. That’s a lame excuse for ur claim

It's really not, I can see a stupid wagon, everyone is calling it a wagon?

So I prevented it and it gives me time to line up my shot.

• Advertisement

It's a good claim, I might be new to this game but I've played logical connedrums many times and it's a good claim.

Could be a good lie but it's a good move in all variations.

I'm not being smart and probably going to make no friends saying this but Necro plays a quite nuanced game and maybe some people are missing the details.

I know I am.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Chances are Necros lying but that doesn't necessarily make him a wolf. He could be trying to hide the real vig, he could be trying to just save his own skin because he knows he's good, or granted, he could be a wolf. I don't see it as a smart play for a wolf though and I don't think any of the rest of you do either. Voting out of pettiness might be good fun day 1 but won't be if we end up losing the game. I accept though that G&R is petty :D and probably not a wolf either, so I've switched my vote to aspie.

Sorry aspie, I swear I'm nice :D

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Chances are Necros lying but that doesn't necessarily make him a wolf. He could be trying to hide the real vig, he could be trying to just save his own skin because he knows he's good, or granted, he could be a wolf. I don't see it as a smart play for a wolf though and I don't think any of the rest of you do either. Voting out of pettiness might be good fun day 1 but won't be if we end up losing the game. I accept though that G&R is petty :D and probably not a wolf either, so I've switched my vote to aspie.

This is the whole basis of my argument. I think Necro wants us to think he’s protecting the vig

Sorry aspie, I swear I'm nice :D

not to worry :D

This is the whole basis of my argument. I think Necro wants us to think he’s protecting the vig

Well you are soft claiming the vig so it's all working.

Aspie, why you voting fixxxer?

Self preservation, or do you think he's a wolf?

Necro wrote: »
    Aspie, why you voting fixxxer?

Self preservation, or do you think he's a wolf?

what's self preservation?

Well you have two votes and fixxxer now has two votes

Actually a few people have two votes

• Advertisement

Well you are soft claiming the vig so it's all working.

Not at all. In no way am I doing that. So in fairness to Necro bare that in mind, I’m not coming from a position of knowledge

Not at all. In no way am I doing that. So in fairness to Necro bare that in mind, I’m not coming from a position of knowledge
    Well how are you soo sure he's not the vig ?

If he's not munched in the morning then we lynch him tomorrow night. The wolfs will take him out if he's not one of them.

If he's not munched in the morning then we lynch him tomorrow night. The wolfs will take him out if he's not one of them.

Or will they.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

If he is lying he could also be a wolf who thought they were gonna be lynched with the bandwagon and was trying to draw out the real vig so they could be munched by the remaining wolf as the vig is our only power role.

Necro wrote: »
    Well you have two votes and fixxxer now has two votes

Actually a few people have two votes

I think he may be a wolf, bit of a hunch

Right so that's me changing my vote again! :D

kitten_k wrote: »
    If he is lying he could also be a wolf who thought they were gonna be lynched with the bandwagon and was trying to draw out the real vig so they could be munched by the remaining wolf as the vig is our only power role.

The 'vig' doesn't have to say anything if I'm lying (I'm not)

They can simply just blast me from the shadows

Well how are you soo sure he's not the vig ?

Cause I don’t think he’d claim it so early. It’s the villages most powerful weapon and he gives it up straight away? That just doesn’t happen

• Advertisement

Cause I don’t think he’d claim it so early. It’s the villages most powerful weapon and he gives it up straight away? That just doesn’t happen

It's not a powerful weapon if we lynch the vig before he can shoot.

Advertisement