Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"Hi-Life" Discount Card

• 21-02-2011 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hey guys,

got a Hi-Life discount card there recently and it's great! 2 for 1 meals in a load of great restaraunts.

Problem is, I don't know what restaurants accept the card. I've been on the website there but it's very poorly organised, and doesn't seem to have the full list (I was in Milano's in Dundrum the other day and they accepted it, but they're not on the list). They also never sent out a list with the card.

Anyone out there know how I can find the full list of Irish (or even just Dublin) restaurants that accept the card?

Thanks guys.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Great little card. Been using it for three years now after I was given it for my birthday. Bit annoying that the big restaurants have been added to the more expensive Platinum HiLife card though (like Darwin's, Hugo's etc).
    The website isn't too good and sometimes restaurants just dont show up on the list/map there too. Give them a phone call to see if they will send you out a copy of the book of businesses that use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭chalkitdown

The list is here, just type in Dublin or wherever in the search box. Lots of Milanos listed.

http://www.hi-life.co.uk/search.aspx

Not a great selection though I agree.

Advertisement