Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WTD: Campagnolo Chorus 11sp Ultra Torque Chainset

• 10-01-2019 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Wanted: Campagnolo Chorus 11sp Ultra Torque Chainset, I don’t mind too much about crank arm length, but ideally 175mm and 53/39.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,442 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

rafferr wrote: »
    Wanted: Campagnolo Chorus 11sp Ultra Torque Chainset, I don’t mind too much about crank arm length, but ideally 175mm and 53/39.

Thanks

Hi,
    I'm just about to put one up for sale.
    Carbon Chorus, (5 arm) Ultra Torque 172.5 with 39/53 rings. Bearings perfect. Not decided on price yet..... let me know if interested and I'll send some pics

• Registered Users Posts: 42 rafferr

Definitely interested, let me know what you want for it and also the photos.
    Thanks

rafferr wrote: »
    Definitely interested, let me know what you want for it and also the photos.
    Thanks

Pics below

470111.jpg

470112.jpg

470113.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 42 rafferr

Hi BlaaMan, would you sell for €100?

A bit lower than I had in mind....... :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement