Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Swing and slide help

• 05-09-2020 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

So we are looking in investing in a swing and slide set for little man. I was looking at the wooden ones that are assembled at the house by the company.
    We were thinking one where the swings and slide are all one set with a playhouse above/below the slide so it is all one unit.
    What I am wondering (as there are so many companies) is who have people purchased from that they have found good and good quality products as obviously we want to ensure that it will last
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

I got ours from Smyths in 2007 and self assembled. Its Still going strong. We do sand and seal it every 3-4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭CheerLouth

We got ours from Jungle Gym - expensive but they are really good quality & a great investment if the kids are still quite small. Our kids play all year round in it.

Advertisement