Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Sky Remote for Customers with Sky VIP (May depend on how long you're with them)

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Just a note that I received mine today, delivered by An Post, the box was a bit battered and I haven't had a chance to open it yet but pretty quick turn around all the same for a free remote.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭Popple3

Got mine on Monday after ordering on day one.

Box was also a bit battered, but remote was fine. Buttons are nice and clicky compared to the standard IR remote. Used voice one and will likely never again. Nicer buttons and BT instead of IR means I’m definitely switching to it.

There’s instructions in the box about pairing, but mine just worked out of the box, just had to configure TV power and volume through the remote setup in settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,606 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

As above got mine yesterday & box was battered but product works fine. 100% better than the touch V1 remote.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Ricey3509

Anyone else still waiting for this to be delivered? No sign of mine as yet...

Advertisement