Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I may be drunk and/or high

• 06-04-2019 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭

Mods please give me a 24hr ban or else I'm likely to post random nonsense until I pass out.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Mods please give me a 24hr ban or else I'm likely to post random nonsense until I pass out.

Thought that a prerequisite for After Hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,441 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Do people drink on a Saturday night now?

The boom must be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

You're in the wrong place, Facebook is where you need to go :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,203 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Only one way to confirm this. Spin really fast until time turns back.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,055 ✭✭✭✭beertons

To Martha

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 473 ✭✭Pissartist

I'd murder a chicken kebab myself

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭noubliezjamais

I'm also technically drunk in the hospital. Was admitted after someone saw me drinking de-icer fluid (it contains methanol and ethylene glycol -antifreeze)

I'm also technically drunk in the hospital. Was admitted after someone saw me drinking de-icer fluid (it contains methanol and ethylene glycol -antifreeze)

Is this a joke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Methanol is matabolised into methanoic acid, aka formic acid, which is the main component of ant and nettle stings. Not good for the body.

Methanol is matabolised into methanoic acid, aka formic acid, which is the main component of ant and nettle stings. Not good for the body.

As the ad says, don't see a good night ruined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

ToddyDoody wrote: »
    You're in the wrong place, Facebook is where you need to go :)

U OK hun? xxxx xoxoxxoxoxxo

Is this a joke?

Oh no....but it wasn't a suicide attempt. Just was so broke that I couldn't afford a euro, sixty for 500ml of Praga beer. Decided to get the cheaper alcohols (found in deicers and antifreezes).

Only 1.50 in Dealz and 500ml but it lasts WAY longer. Goes into the next day. Would have to buy a six pack a day to get something that long

Well nothing has happened mate. I'm in Beaumont Hospital and they say everything's fine. Will be discharged next week hopefully.

U OK hun? xxxx xoxoxxoxoxxo

*farts loudly*

Oh no....but it wasn't a suicide attempt. Just was so broke that I couldn't afford a euro, sixty for 500ml of Praga beer. Decided to get the cheaper alcohols (found in deicers and antifreezes).

Only 1.50 in Dealz and 500ml but it lasts WAY longer. Goes into the next day. Would have to buy a six pack a day to get something that long

I didn't even think of suicide attempt. Just a very rough situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

*farts loudly*

xoxoxox

• Registered Users Posts: 12,993 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Sex text an ex.

To thine own self be true

You're an orange. And you need to peel yourself.

(10 points to the first person who identifies the reference hehe)

You're an orange. And you need to peel yourself.

(10 points to the first person who identifies the reference hehe)

Is it from Icarly and that weird guy with the high pitched voice who does the annoying organe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,183 ✭✭✭This is it

Sex text an ex.

This. What could possibly go wrong.

• Advertisement

Is it from Icarly and that weird guy with the high pitched voice who does the annoying organe.

I don't think that's right. It doesn't sound like the reference I meant anyway. Though I just realized perhaps the reference I meant stole it from somewhere else.

It was a line from an american stand up comedian where I got it.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

very dangerous

the only cure is to dilute it with lots and lots of ethanol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭mattser

everlast75 wrote: »

Thought that a prerequisite for After Hours?

Actually No.......It's the Donald Trump thread you're thinking of.

• Site Banned Posts: 8 Peter Dudley

Living the dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Ah, I remember my first pint.

Advertisement