Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hot but no thanks women.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Moonbaby wrote: »
    0,,5631474,00.jpgphoto6.jpg

Your wan that plays the ever annoying Cassie in Home and Away.
    She must be hot or she wouldn't have her job, but I don't get it.

Agreed. I need to wear sunnies every time I look at her forehead and she has the body of a 12 year old boy (or so I'm told that's what 12 year old boys look like....)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

stepbar wrote: »
    Stop talking sh1te lads, ye'd fcuk the whole lot of them :D

Agreed, Even though many of those mentioned are slags, many of the others are oul tarts and the rest are just aesthetically challenged, If ya even had a look in you'd be trippin over yer flute for a go. You'd be mad not to, sell the story to the tabloids if you feel dirty afterwards. 25G can buy a lot of moral soap !!!

It'd be a good story for the lads even if you kept it outta the rags.....:D
    immediate hero status.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

0,,5631474,00.jpgphoto6.jpg

Your wan that plays the ever annoying Cassie in Home and Away.
    She must be hot or she wouldn't have her job, but I don't get it.

ye, I don't do anorexic birds

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Scottty2Hottty

Xavi6 wrote: »
    You Sir are wrong, wrong, wrong. She is stunning. If only she had breasts..... :(

I stand by my Kate Hudson rejection, she would be WAAAY back in line for a crack at the title! The line would be a dot to her! :D
    blay1 wrote: »
    kate moss! good god no!!!

:cool::cool::cool:

Another distincty average Kate, along with Katie Price! I'm beginning to think I might have issues with the name Kate.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

I don't like Kate Moss or the girl who plays Cassie in home and away

But could anyone fault Eva Longoria?

eva-longoria-picture-6.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭berliner

Grainne Seoige..I'd take a bath for that woman!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭Mweelrea

berliner wrote: »
    Grainne Seoige..I'd take a bath for that woman!

+1
    How did i forget her?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

I am not impressed that you keep using pictures of her with a dyejob to condone your choice!
    Whats wrong with the copper? Half the whingers have been devirginated by a redhead!

She's just as hot as a redhead, pure fluke I picked ones with her hair dyed. I'm an equal opportunities fan!!!

mmmmmm ... feisty redheads ....
    nicolaa9uc.jpg

Edit: OK this is getting ridiculous. I have to stop posting pictures of her now because it's making me look like some sort of FREAK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Paris Hilton is fairly unattractive IMO. But saying that I still would...

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

DesF wrote: »

Plus, the second one there looked she fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Indeed, looks like her da set her head alight and her ma put it out with a shovel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

Bambi wrote: »
    Indeed, looks like her da set her head alight and her ma put it out with a shovel

It appears that the only way for me to prove my point about how hot she is will be to become a moderately famous member of a lame ass boyband and from this position of "authority" proceed to woo the fair maiden.

It will only be a matter of time before she falls for my irresistable charm and then we will have lots and lots of THE NEKED SECKS. I will of course take pictures of said secksytime and post it here on BGRH so that all the brethren may recant their inaccurate statements and agree with this brother that she is in fact the hotness personified.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

Drift wrote: »
    It appears that the only way for me to prove my point about how hot she is will be to become a moderately famous member of a lame ass boyband and from this position of "authority" proceed to woo the fair maiden.

It will only be a matter of time before she falls for my irresistable charm and then we will have lots and lots of THE NEKED SECKS. I will of course take pictures of said secksytime and post it here on BGRH so that all the brethren may recant their inaccurate statements and agree with this brother that she is in fact the hotness personified.

"But its just a red triangle!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 bargeman

Powerfull and pretty!! (has a few acres too!):D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

bargeman wrote: »

Powerfull and pretty!! (has a few acres too!):D:D:D

of flesh, the sow.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,858 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Just thought of another -

Jennifer Garner. Just so boring to look at.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,007 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Surely that awful Beckham woman is the most overhyped overrated over-written about stick insect to crawl out from a dark corner? She exists purely so threads like this can have validity.
    I wont defile boards by posting a pic.
    She looks like a bag of spanners falling down the stairs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Kiera Kneightly - Looks like a young boy in a wig. She has jutjaw as well.

Shannon Elizabeth - has a major case of horse-face.

Jessica Alba - he attempts at being sexy in Sin City and Fantastic Four were laughable.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Oh here..

Horseface ftw...

JenniferAnistonPicture.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Ivicia

What about Uma Thurman? Reason I ask is I've been told a good few times I'm beat out of her.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Ivicia wrote: »
    What about Uma Thurman? Reason I ask is I've been told a good few times I'm beat out of her.

well if thats the case, you'd have to beat me out of you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Scottty2Hottty

Ivicia wrote: »

Ah yeah I'm all about Uma Therman.. She's not incredibly hot but there's definitely something about her!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

deswalsh wrote: »
    Surely that awful Beckham woman is the most overhyped overrated over-written about stick insect to crawl out from a dark corner? She exists purely so threads like this can have validity.
    I wont defile boards by posting a pic.
    She looks like a bag of spanners falling down the stairs.

I mentioned the Spice Girls earlier, but apparently they wouldn't get past the entrance exam, even though they were the hottest things on the planet about 10 years apparently. (She was/is one of them in case you didn't know).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

There is a simple rule for this, if they have been with, near or seen that prostitute Justin Timberlake, then they are off the list.
    or Colin Farrell

The only time I've ever considered Naomi in anyway attractive was in that Micheal Jackson video, I just don't get the attraction.

Stick insects are a turn off. But ribs are a no-no, Glenn Close was revolting in Fatal Attraction.

I loved that comment about american girls, they look lovely but you don't know where they've been :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

beyoncespeakmymindfront1gv.jpgNever, never, never.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

beyoncespeakmymindfront1gv.jpgNever, never, never.

exactly finally someone else can see she aint gorgeous!!!

shes manlier then a bag full of mickys

and she isnt "bootyliciuos" her bums as big as cork!!!

bren2002 wrote: »
    Paris-Hilton-ta01.jpg
    Thanks for that video Paris.Got through loads of kleenex watching that!!!

snyper wrote: »
    Oh here..

Horseface ftw...

JenniferAnistonPicture.jpg
    I'd lash Jenny out of it.Classy babe!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,744 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

shes manlier then a bag full of mickys
    If you like your men with lips that could suck chrome off a towbar & an ass that is just begging to be spanked from Mizen Head to Muff & back.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 007IRE

Bar Refaeli, she's is gorgeous but just doesnt do it for me and rihanna too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

007IRE wrote: »
    Bar Refaeli, she's is gorgeous but just doesnt do it for me and rihanna too

Yeah Rhianna, forehead on her like a fridge, just don't see the appeal!

Advertisement