Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What's the etiquette here??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

armaghlad wrote: »
    I know. I’ve been saying all along though to poop in the solitude of your own home. It’s not hard to train your body to do so outside of working hours

Any tips on how to “train” the body to shít on a properly schedule would be appreciated, A.

My last two attempts have been disastrous.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

So I was in the stall this morning, dropping the brown mic, on company time as is my wont. Two stall set up, urinals on the far wall. The urinals were free as was one of the stalls.

I was giving the seat a good clean with the hand soap and just about to take my seat when a lad appears and rushes into the other stall. He proceeded to sit down and take a piss, without cleaning the seat I might add. Ten seconds later, up he gets and heads on out of the stall.

What's going on there lads? The first commandment of this thread was broken and then....a sit down piss? Is there a joker in my midst?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

So I was in the stall this morning, dropping the brown mic, on company time as is my wont. Two stall set up, urinals on the far wall. The urinals were free as was one of the stalls.

I was giving the seat a good clean with the hand soap and just about to take my seat when a lad appears and rushes into the other stall. He proceeded to sit down and take a piss, without cleaning the seat I might add. Ten seconds later, up he gets and heads on out of the stall.

What's going on there lads? The first commandment of this thread was broken and then....a sit down piss? Is there a joker in my midst?

Princess piss
    Its a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 10,699 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Any tips on how to “train” the body to shít on a properly schedule would be appreciated, A.

My last two attempts have been disastrous.

Eat regularly, shít regularly.

Simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Might have been ar$ehole piss? Wild dose of buddha's revenge after a night on the vindaloo and Stella? Bit strange with the "run and gun" though.

• Advertisement

Princess piss
    Its a thing

Well that was a fairly strange Google results page. I will take your word for it!
    gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Might have been ar$ehole piss? Wild dose of buddha's revenge after a night on the vindaloo and Stella? Bit strange with the "run and gun" though.

I thought that for a second too but it was too quick and clean. 100% a straight forward piss. Given the speed he entered the room at it would have been much quicker to unload through the zip and do it in the urinal.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

A sit down piss in work? That’s, most certainly, a breach of etiquette.

It’s perfectly acceptable to engage in a sit down piss in the middle of the night, first thing in the morning or when drunk.
    padd b1975 wrote: »

Simple as that.

**** you, P. **** you.

The tide is turning…

A sit down piss in work? That’s, most certainly, a breach of etiquette.

It’s perfectly acceptable to engage in a sit down piss in the middle of the night, first thing in the morning or when drunk.

Not only is it acceptable when drunk, it can be necessary.

Wouldn't dream of one in work and to have the balls to do it while someone beside you is about to take a dump seems very disturbing.

Strangest thing happened.

I was out in trap 1 there myself about 10 minutes ago. About a kilo of play dough snakes had to be released. I was just in the middle of the evacuation, when someone landed into trap 2 beside me, and sat down for a big piss.

WTF is going on today?

Someone is taking the piss Gerry, literally and figuratively.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Gerry, how confident are you that it was urine and not bog water from the bumole?

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Gerry, how confident are you that it was urine and not bog water from the bumole?

There was no toilet roll action. So either there was a large piss had, or a pair of shyte covered jocks. Neither would surprise me, because the animal didn't wash his hands heading out. Huge bone of contention with me.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Unsolved-Mysteries.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

padd b1975 wrote: »

Simple as that.

It’s not as simple as that, Padd; not simple at all.

All depends on what you are eating. So porridge for the breakfast, plenty of soup and salads, green vegetables etc will have a man heading into the jacks with a look of quite confidence on his face - usually at a time that you could set your pocket watch to.

If you’ve had a weekend of serious ‘sauce’ action then you could be hitting the throne 8, 10, 12 times a day. Lager, fried breakfasts, Snackbox from Pat McDonagh’s eatin’ houses, scampi fries etc is a disaster for the well-being of your digestive system.

All depends on what you are eating. So porridge for the breakfast, plenty of soup and salads, green vegetables etc will have a man heading into the jacks with a look of quite confidence on his face - usually at a time that you could set your pocket watch to.

If you’ve had a weekend of serious ‘sauce’ action then you could be hitting the throne 8, 10, 12 times a day. Lager, fried breakfasts, Snackbox from Pat McDonagh’s eatin’ houses, scampi fries etc is a disaster for the well-being of your digestive system.

Jaysus, i'd love some scampi right about now.

Oh lads, had to break one of the prime directives today and crap on my own time. All traps out of action at work after some savage managed to block up the works. Lunch break wasted on a trip home.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Putting yourself out as a bit of an expert here are we..... hmm

Lookit.... plenty of fruit, orange juice, exercise is your man.

Yes porridge is good too... but.... don’t take those bad boys BEFORE taking a walk.

Took a walk after ingesting those dudes and halfway up on a bald hill, had to evacuate, big time, as the Donald would say...”primed and cocked”.

Nowhere to go but there was a slatted seat in the vicinity ... plenty of others walking around, dogs too so had to ‘ditch’ in ‘uncoordinated airspace’.

Dropped the kex ,hovered over the seat and blew out a blast of loose fawn scutther like a runaway high pressure hose.

No cleaning,up with the jocks, and away, no look back till at least 100 metres away when I managed a ‘peek’

Seat surrounded by at least four dogs and two couples inspecting the damage.

Kept going....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

Putting yourself out as a bit of an expert here are we..... hmm

Lookit.... plenty of fruit, orange juice, exercise is your man.

Yes porridge is good too... but.... don’t take those bad boys BEFORE taking a walk.

Took a walk after ingesting those dudes and halfway up on a bald hill, had to evacuate, big time, as the Donald would say...”primed and cocked”.

Nowhere to go but there was a slatted seat in the vicinity ... plenty of others walking around, dogs too so had to ‘ditch’ in ‘uncoordinated airspace’.

Dropped the kex ,hovered over the seat and blew out a blast of loose fawn scutther like a runaway high pressure hose.

No cleaning,up with the jocks, and away, no look back till at least 100 metres away when I managed a ‘peek’

Seat surrounded by at least four dogs and two couples inspecting the damage.

Kept going....

Slatted seats ? like a park bench ? How did you get the midden in between the slats ? must have been a skilled job, or else you made a helluva mess ..

Slatted seats ? like a park bench ? How did you get the midden in between the slats ? must have been a skilled job, or else you made a helluva mess ..

Correct Hector, and the reason was to try to give the impression from a distance that I was just about to sit down.

I didn’t get the midden between slats but it was ‘loose’ enough not to create a profile- I wasn’t going to pinch out a girthy ‘King Edward’ and have her lying supine over four slats for all to gaze at.

It looked like someone spilled a can of Rusts fence primer on the seat,if one could ignore the flecks of sweetcorn and red peppers.

There was a “helluva mess “ Hector as you rightly suggested but needs must and initial deception was the main aim of the exercise.

:D:D

This thread keeps on giving..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

Princess piss
    Its a thing

Personally I think it was a quick arse wipe from someone who didn't finish up properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭recyclebin

Correct Hector, and the reason was to try to give the impression from a distance that I was just about to sit down.

I didn’t get the midden between slats but it was ‘loose’ enough not to create a profile- I wasn’t going to pinch out a girthy ‘King Edward’ and have her lying supine over four slats for all to gaze at.

It looked like someone spilled a can of Rusts fence primer on the seat,if one could ignore the flecks of sweetcorn and red peppers.

There was a “helluva mess “ Hector as you rightly suggested but needs must and initial deception was the main aim of the exercise.

If you're going to make up a sh1t story, you need to at least make it believable.......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

recyclebin wrote: »
    If you're going to make up a sh1t story, you need to at least make it believable.......

I know Brendan in a personal capacity. If you knew him you would know its true.

He's retired now but used to work as a baggage handler at the airport. Very heavy set individual with a purple nose of burst blood vessels reminiscent of the nile river delta. Type of man who wears mustard chinos, plays pitch and putt and drinks very heavily (whatever cheap lager is on sale in JCs). He's a very obnoxious man and would have no qualms with spreading his slurry on a public amenity.

A dirty kernt.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

He's retired now but used to work as a baggage handler at the airport. Very heavy set individual with a purple nose of burst blood vessels reminiscent of the nile river delta. Type of man who wears mustard chinos, plays pitch and putt and drinks very heavily (whatever cheap lager is on sale in JCs). He's a very obnoxious man and would have no qualms with spreading his slurry on a public amenity.

A dirty kernt.

Sounds like a lad I know as well....very accurate description Dude !

A dirty kernt.

I'm starting to think that JF and PMPL should be on commission to post here !!

F*cking GOLD!!
    :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

A dirty kernt.

Jesus, sounds a truly dreadful specimen of humanity, Paddy. What's the hygiene like with him? Wojus bang of BO I'd imagine, and noticeable piss and ball grease stains on the gusset of the 'easy stretch' chinos?

JCs has just been bought by Dunnes. End of an era for the bargain beer hunters of North Dublin. No more lads rooting around in the near dated bin trying to see if they put together a 'selection bag' of 16 cans for a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Hal3000

A dirty kernt.

I'd say he'd walk away from some shyte...

Hmmm........not too much respect for a valued and trustworthy poster here.

I’ll have to evaluate my options.

I might have to hit for the thunderbox to clear my head.

Hmmm........not too much respect for a valued and trustworthy poster here.

I’ll have to evaluate my options.

I might have to hit for the thunderbox to clear my head.

No prophet is accepted in his home town.

Ezekiel 7.45

• Advertisement

recyclebin wrote: »

Did i tell you the one about the Assistant Principal officer in the Dept of the Taoiseach...

Advertisement