Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gangland Shootings [Mod Note in Post #1]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭begbysback

pablo128 wrote: »
    There is such a thing as a baby born with hep c because of her junkie mother. The same mother who ran off to England when the baby was 6 months old and left her here. And came back 6 years later with another 2 kids.

I fcuking despise junkies.

There’s such a thing as a baby born with hep c because her mother had a blood transfusion with infected blood, there are also other mothers who abandon children for various reasons - if you are going to pick examples to justify your resentment then at least pick distinct ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

begbysback wrote: »
    There’s such a thing as a baby born with hep c because her mother had a blood transfusion with infected blood, there are also other mothers who abandon children for various reasons - if you are going to pick examples to justify your resentment then at least pick distinct ones.

Mod

Last warning. Back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 CC1967

rondog wrote: »
    Junkies are the worst form of vermin scum on the planet.
    They are zombies without feelings and their sole existence is gear at the expense of family friends and even their own children.

If you take that first smoke of heroin or stick a needle in your arm you know full well the consequences-HIV,Hepatitis,addiction,Overdose.
    So,i have no pity for anyone ,regardless of their past life, who takes heroin.
    I work in the city centre and every single day i see junkies robbing, bumming money and smokes,drinking in the street and puking all over the place.

For all the bleeding hearts who justify these junkies id love to see you after they nicked your kids iphone,held a syringe up to your mothers neck.

The only good junkie is a dead one.

As someone who works with people in addiction everyday I can 100% confirm you are talking absolute ****e.

Mothers held up with syringes is a daily occurrence is it 😂

A massive amount of people you term as "junkies" suffer with mental health issues which led them to drugs or suffered massive trauma/abuse in childhood.

You have no sympathy for someone who was raped throughout their childhood and turn to drugs to escape that. Good man

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Mod

Ye were warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

CC1967 wrote: »
    As someone who works with people in addiction everyday I can 100% confirm you are talking absolute ****e.

Mothers held up with syringes is a daily occurrence is it 😂

A massive amount of people you term as "junkies" suffer with mental health issues which led them to drugs or suffered massive trauma/abuse in childhood.

You have no sympathy for someone who was raped throughout their childhood and turn to drugs to escape that. Good man

Many people seem to be oblivious to the fact that there may be a dual diagnosis present more often than not. All a person has to do is look beyond their own personal judgement or past experience and simply ask “does this person actually enjoy this lifestyle”.... the answer is obvious really, so the next question is why they do it.....

Fully agree with your post great to see a bit of balance.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Hoboo wrote: »
    This thread is like a knitting group sometimes, come and talk ****e about any topic you like until someone gets shot.

What sort of knitting groups are you attending?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Steviewinger

Helicopter over Raheny .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,078 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Helicopter over Raheny .

I prefer Raheny under Helicopter.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Righteouswrong

Stick to the helicopter over raheny and mago. Couldn’t give a **** about two junkies sword fighting.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Steviewinger

Stick to the helicopter over raheny and mago. Couldn’t give a **** about two junkies sword fighting.

Sorry I think it was just a training exercise

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Littleredcar

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    In relation to the raids earlier, were there any arrests or was it just goods recovered?

Where were the raids

Who ever runs that kinahanpassport twitter page is an absolute headcase. How do they have the time to tweet so much?

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭The pink killer

Who ever runs that kinahanpassport twitter page is an absolute headcase. How do they have the time to tweet so much?

Its posting nonstop about gangland all over europe ,and the puppy **** is weird

Its posting nonstop about gangland all over europe ,and the puppy **** is weird

It’s really weird and why the constant polls? I must be missing something I don’t get it at all

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Arguments such as the one spanning the last 2-3 pages are precisely why I use the word "scumbags" as opposed to "junkies" to describe people who engage in violent antisocial behaviour directed at random pedestrians in Dublin. Many of these people are, indeed, under the influence of drugs - but there are plenty of others who are just violent, unpleasant f*cks by nature and get a kick out of being assholes. The kind of teenagers and young adults who think roaring at and heckling random passers by ("What are ya lookin ah?!" and so on) - not all of these people are on drugs, some of them just have utterly sh!t personalities. Likewise, when it comes to junkies, some of them just keep to themselves. Others engage in the same kind of antisocial behaviour described in the previous sentence.

For this reason, I find talking about "junkies" fairly unhelpful when it comes to the real issue, which is that people with sh!tty, violent personalities aren't properly dealt with and segregated from society once they've been caught and convicted - sometimes numerous times - for the aforementioned behaviour. This applies whether one is a junkie or one has never even so much as tasted alcohol or inhaled cigarette smoke but is still someone who thinks it's funny to punch random people for no reason, or shout at them, or throw eggs at them, etc etc etc.

Such people belong in prison or under house arrest. It's that simple. Drugs may be a contributing factor in some of these cases, but they are irrelevant to how we should be dealing with the problem.

She’s deranged was tied up with graham Dwyer case apparently

But if they were both tied up, who was the dom?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Arguments such as the one spanning the last 2-3 pages are precisely why I use the word "scumbags" as opposed to "junkies" to describe people who engage in violent antisocial behaviour directed at random pedestrians in Dublin. Many of these people are, indeed, under the influence of drugs - but there are plenty of others who are just violent, unpleasant f*cks by nature and get a kick out of being assholes. The kind of teenagers and young adults who think roaring at and heckling random passers by ("What are ya lookin ah?!" and so on) - not all of these people are on drugs, some of them just have utterly sh!t personalities. Likewise, when it comes to junkies, some of them just keep to themselves. Others engage in the same kind of antisocial behaviour described in the previous sentence.

For this reason, I find talking about "junkies" fairly unhelpful when it comes to the real issue, which is that people with sh!tty, violent personalities aren't properly dealt with and segregated from society once they've been caught and convicted - sometimes numerous times - for the aforementioned behaviour. This applies whether one is a junkie or one has never even so much as tasted alcohol or inhaled cigarette smoke but is still someone who thinks it's funny to punch random people for no reason, or shout at them, or throw eggs at them, etc etc etc.

Such people belong in prison or under house arrest. It's that simple. Drugs may be a contributing factor in some of these cases, but they are irrelevant to how we should be dealing with the problem.

Prepare to be paddled

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

She gave an interview to Adrian Kennedy on radio when she was with Graham Dwyer,its on SoundCloud.

Listen to Interview with Graham Dwyer Girlfriend by DublinTalks98fm on #SoundCloud
    https://soundcloud.com/dublintalks98fm/interview-with-graham-dwyer-girlfriend-victoria-andreenkova

<snip>
    I miss the whistleblower account now that it's inactive,the stuff they posted was fairly spot on.
    Does anyone follow the new Whistleblower Lucan account?Seems to be run by a young lad,keeps throwing out the same two names as targets....one being fly cancer ward....is that Flashy or??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

KM792 wrote: »
    She gave an interview to Adrian Kennedy on radio when she was with Graham Dwyer,its on SoundCloud.

Listen to Interview with Graham Dwyer Girlfriend Victoria Andreenkova by DublinTalks98fm on #SoundCloud
    https://soundcloud.com/dublintalks98fm/interview-with-graham-dwyer-girlfriend-victoria-andreenkova

<snip>
    I miss the whistleblower account now that it's inactive,the stuff they posted was fairly spot on.
    Does anyone follow the new Whistleblower Lucan account?Seems to be run by a young lad,keeps throwing out the same two names as targets....one being fly cancer ward....is that Flashy or??

I know Fly ward. Enough to say hello if we were passing each other anyway. He got shot in the stomach there last year at Finches. He can be a dangerous little bollix when he wants. And well connected too.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭KM792

pablo128 wrote: »

Listen to Interview with Graham Dwyer Girlfriend Victoria Andreenkova by DublinTalks98fm on #SoundCloud

<snip>

I know Fly ward. Enough to say hello if we were passing each other anyway. He got shot in the stomach there last year at Finches. He can be a dangerous little bollix when he wants. And well connected too.

Is he related to Flashy or is he a different Ward?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭cruais

Have you link? Can't seem to find it on twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Anyone know where you would get these stats for 2015 up to now?
    https://magill.ie/archive/gangland-murders-fraction-total-2007-murders

• Registered Users Posts: 6,980 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Suckit wrote: »
    Anyone know where you would get these stats for 2015 up to now?
    https://magill.ie/archive/gangland-murders-fraction-total-2007-murders

I'd think best to turn off location if looking at that site.

Prepare to be paddled

I'm sure I've said this before if we've crossed paths on Boards, but best username EVER :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

I'm sure I've said this before if we've crossed paths on Boards, but best username EVER :D:D:D

Flagrantly plagiarized from Jimmy Carr routine but thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭safeasparagus

Jeff2 wrote: »
    I'd think best to turn off location if looking at that site.

Prob a silly q but why so Jeff ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭The Enbalmer

Is he related to Flashy or is he a different Ward?
    Maybe related to Bo Bo Ward..he was from clondalkin too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Gangster-ism is a lot like FF /FG politics . The seat is handed down from one relation to the other .

The seat often becomes available sooner but there are a lot of similarities .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭pablo128

There are a lot of Ward families in the immediate area. Not sure who is related to who.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,226 ✭✭✭secman

Bo Bo the guy who was shot years ago ? Always associated him with Inchicore.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement