Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what book for lc home ec?

• 29-05-2020 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭

I'll be starting a one year leaving cert course in september, and I'll be taking english, maths, art and business. I already did lc history this year. I want to add a subject and I decided to go with home economics. It looks easy enough to me. I just need a good book/books to learn from.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,088 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The choice of book is really down to you. Make sure you have your Food Studies coursework ready for the deadline in the first term of 6th year. You will need a teacher to attest it is all your own work.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

If you can pick up a couple of the more popular ones second-hand / cheap, it can often be helpful to look at a topic from two perspectives.

What may not be clear to you in one book / approach may fall into place if you look at it through a second pair of eyes.

Advertisement