Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Livery and Winter Help

• 26-08-2013 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does this sound appealing to anyone?

We are looking at doing DIY Livery on our farm in County Wicklow (10 minutes from Wicklow Town / just off the N11 / 20 minutes max from the M50).

An owner of 1 - 3 horses would be ideal, who would also be interested in helping us during the winter months with our own horses.

We have very good stables and paddocks, with access to our own forest and many other accessible rides and tracks in the area.

We have sufficient grassland for cattle and horses, but try to avoid over using some of the land during the very wet winter months.

Straw, hay and costs up for discussion.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,546 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

I think you would need to supply very cheap livery if you also want help with work...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Kilcand

I appreciate that help comes at a cost too. That's why it's up for discussion with the right person.
    We live on a large farm with forestry, that is very private. I believe it's a great opportunity that could work very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 for once in your life

Kilcand wrote: »
    I appreciate that help comes at a cost too. That's why it's up for discussion with the right person.
    We live on a large farm with forestry, that is very private. I believe it's a great opportunity that could work very well.

Hi,
    I know your post is from a long time ago. Did you do this and did it work out, would you be interested in doing it again.
    I am looking for a similar arrangement soon. I don’t have a horse atm but hopefully going to buy one soon. Do you have an arena
    Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement