Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happens if someone knows your exam number?

• 29-05-2020 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭

So someone knows my exam number

I’ve already registered for the predicted grades with my exam number and everything already and I’ve confirmed my levels. Someone saw it after I had already done all of this.

So could someone hack my account and change my levels or what could they do if they knew my exam number?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I have no idea how this system works (given that it's all new) but weren't you asked to set up a password or anything?

Can't see too many people even thinking of such a thing, let alone doing it, but I suppose there's always trolls out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Pistachio19

To log in you needed your exam number and pps. You also set a password. So it's highly unlikely that anyone could log into your account to change your levels now.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Thank you, Pistachio. I was thinking it was unlikely that it was as simple as "know exam number, can change everything".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement