Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Looking to join a team?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭TempPeck

15036651_1789804124601829_6282539861447063500_n.jpg?oh=a64612fa03e7df676c9ed2be4c244999&oe=58C9C1D5

The Dublin Spartans Baseball Club are looking for players for the 2017 Season. Beginners and experienced players welcome.
    Contact us here or email alan@baseballireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭TempPeck

The Dublin Spartans are looking for players for the 2019 season. Just send us a message and we'll reply with all the details.

Experienced and beginner players welcome.

Facebook Messenger: m.me/dublinspartans
    Email: alan@baseballireland.com
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dublinspartans

49233449_2202938096621761_7582500676433870848_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub4-1.fna&oh=df8a4000e67a0c618494c8bdfba6dd74&oe=5CEA07BB

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Hi all.

Looking for information about the Kerry Green Sox team. seems to be the nearest team to me and my son has an interest in the sport, trouble is i dont know if they still exist, there is no website for them and last write up i can get about them seems to be in 2009ish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭Waitsian

gstack166 wrote: »
    Hi all.

Looking for information about the Kerry Green Sox team. seems to be the nearest team to me and my son has an interest in the sport, trouble is i dont know if they still exist, there is no website for them and last write up i can get about them seems to be in 2009ish.

I think your best bet is emailing BaseballIreland. As far as I know there are only teams in Dublin and Belfast but those guys will put you right.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭CWMMC

Hello all,

Not sure if this thread is still active but said I'll give it a shot. Been a fan of baseball now for a while and looking to try and play the game in person and get a bit more active but not too active or demanding with this sport compared to others. I'm based in Wexford and was wondering what the closest club to me is and if they are looking for beginners? According to their website its the Mariners Baseball club which is in Shankill, Dublin.

As I've never played before and the season is coming up what should I be doing to get myself ready for when the season does start?

• Advertisement
Advertisement