Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

New home sale in Rathborne, Ashtown, Dublin 15

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Fia11

We replaced most of our kitchen cabinets with the Panelling centre in Santry. They have large variety of materials and were good to deal with.

I've seen their stuff online, the kitchens are gorgeous. Was it crazy expensive?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 summerplans

I think about 800e

• Registered Users Posts: 3 showmethedata

elainers wrote: »
    Attached now hopefully.

@elainers
    Could you please tell me how did you get the 'House Plans Planning Permission' pdf file for the Pellestown Phase 3 for Castlethorn Construction?

I'd like to get one of this for the Rathborne park development.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭elainers

You need to search for it using the DCC planning site. There’s details earlier in this thread re the planning number ID from what I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 showmethedata

Hello all,

I created a Facebook group for Rathborne Park residents. Please join the group for sharing and discussing all Rathborne Park - related topics.

My request is that you join the group only if you bought a house from Rathborne Park.

Please search for " Rathborne Park Residents " on Facebook.

Hi folks, I asked to join the FB group a few days ago, the request still pending. Can anyone ask the Admins to have a look at new request? Thanks a mil

• Advertisement
Advertisement