Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

"What the hell is wrong with everyone"

Options
  • 14-05-2021 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

So this thread is for when we have this thought.

To get the ball rolling... Will Ferrell. Never has made me laugh (outside of being beside Jim Carrey who is so funny that people become funny from vibrations of his funniness).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,016 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

To get the ball rolling... Will Ferrell. Never has made me laugh (outside of being beside Jim Carrey who is so funny that people become funny from vibrations of his funniness).

I know - I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Jim Carrey is a bollocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭zanador

I have it about Ricky Gervais, I just don't get it. Except AfterLife. That was brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

So it’s a Jim Carey appreciation thread cum Will Ferrell de-appreciation thread?
    I’ll take neither for two bob, both fall into the if I talk louder it will be funnier bucket.. .......it’s not, they are not

Johnny Depp. A youthful cop in a TV series 21 Jump Street propelled him to stardom.

Not even able to mind his pet pooch now.

Irrisponsible and incorrigible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Matt Damon

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

"Impractical Jokers."

I do not get why it is funny.

shesty wrote: »
    "Impractical Jokers."

I do not get why it is funny.

It 4 guys slagging eachother, the wife got me tickets to see them live in Belfast when they done the 1st tour, it was diabolical.....

Like anything some bits are funny but I honestly wouldn't watch it now, they are past it now.

Not a huge Will Ferrell fan but Step Brothers is a masterpiece

• Registered Users Posts: 24,807 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Will Ferrell and Jim Carey... both adept at basically repeating the same kooky persona as whatever character has been written for them to dress up as...they act from the neck up...

b0dbd37db3ec8c515b537e1c8cce7055.gif

4gIU.gif

• Advertisement

David O'Doherty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭mohawk

Adam Sandler I wouldn’t consider him an actor or a comedian.

Anyone on anything rte....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Wanderer2010

When people whip out their phones the second they see a car accident where the ambulance staff are helping badly injured and traumatised people. And worse still, these same scummy voyeuristic animals pass the footage around respective WhatsApp groups, with not a thought for the people involved or their families.

Same with fatal accidents, the same people think nothing of immediately taking out the phone and recording. What the hell is wrong with people, when did we lose our humanity?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Johnny Depp. A youthful cop in a TV series 21 Jump Street propelled him to stardom.

Nightmare on Elm Street actually

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭Asdfgh2020

zanador wrote: »
    I have it about Ricky Gervais, I just don't get it. Except AfterLife. That was brilliant

He is a wanker of highest order, not in the least funny and after life was about as un-authentic, contrived, cliched bull**** as you could get.....

• Registered Users Posts: 13,806 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I'm confused as to what exactly this thread is about...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭gogo

Give them credit, they are almost as funny as young and able-bodied people who are so lazy they need to hire a cleaner to tidy the house.

Attack the post not the poster buddy...

Bit h about someone famous

Bit h about someone famous

Soz, that doesn't clear it up...

• Advertisement

Soz, that doesn't clear it up...

Bitch about

Got ya!

I hate Ryan Gosling. He's a pretty boy who can't act.

Bitch about

Sorry, not sure what happened to the c in the other post....

Biden he is a numpty

Ventilation of free floating anger and hot air, I reckon.

E.G. Why do people think eleves are cool and wise? Far from it. Elves are a pack of sneaky kuntz that hide in the forest and attack innocent humans with stupid little fookin arrows that would take your eye out. Get real. Stop watching Lord of the Rings movies and face reality people, elves have no place in a civilized society.

There, I said it.

What about Dwarves (D&D ones)?

What about Dwarves (D&D ones)?

I'll get back to you on that. Few days, tops. I want to savour getting all that off me chest about elves first. It's been building for years.

Is this just another iteration of the people you don't like thread? The whole website seems to be becoming just a version of that. Tough read tbh,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭passatman86

I dont know will farrell in Elf was very funny
    Now stand up for me a lot is hit and miss - the one i laugh at a lot is Micky Flanagan. But some of the big names dont humor me at all and i find myself saying "who the fook finds this funny"

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭thehairygrape

Ventilation of free floating anger and hot air, I reckon.

E.G. Why do people think eleves are cool and wise? Far from it. Elves are a pack of sneaky kuntz that hide in the forest and attack innocent humans with stupid little fookin arrows that would take your eye out. Get real. Stop watching Lord of the Rings movies and face reality people, elves have no place in a civilized society.

There, I said it.
    Can’t agree with you here Meep. We have a family of seventeen elves living in the back garden. Salt of the earth.

• Advertisement

Can’t agree with you here Meep. We have a family of seventeen elves living in the back garden. Salt of the earth.

You definitely don't have any drow out there so. You're lucky!

Advertisement