Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 12 Month Subscription to Seed4.Me VPN

• 05-05-2020 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

Voucher code appears on the last page.
    https://sharewareonsale.com/s/free-seed4-me-vpn-100-discount
    Seed4Me VPN is a lightweight security app that allows you to unblock websites and stay anonymous online.
    Main Features:
    – 1 account for ALL: Windows, Mac, Android, Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android TV (coming soon)
    – Unlimited: devices, speed, bandwidth
    – Unblock websites and services
    – Hide your IP
    – Hide your traffic from hackers & Internet provider
    Additional Features:
    – Military grade encryption
    – 40+ VPN locations
    – Connect in 1 click
    – Auto Reconnect
    – 24/7 customer support (we speak English, Arabic, Russian, French, Chinese, Italian, Portugese)
    Support:
    If you have any questions or problems, please contact support@seed4.me
    For iOS & Android: open Seed4Me App, swipe left once and press the SUPPORT button.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Suckit wrote: »

Not a chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Not a chance.

Wasnt to explain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Wasnt to explain

Read the comments on the offer page, fairly well explained there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭barneygumble99

corsav6 wrote: »

Was thinking of installing Norton VPN on my phone. Honestly I know SFA about tech. Is it as simple as installing and forgetting about it or is there more involved. Do I need to backup my phone, wipe it , install the vpn and restore backup?? So much conflicting advice online.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Not a chance.
    corsav6 wrote: »
    It's pretty much exactly what I would expect from a free VPN. No idea why they are posting on that offer.
    The VPN itself works fine and has more server locations than many of the paid ones.
    The paid ones aren't always private either, do leak and do log too..
    There are very few that are private, and even then, that has been questioned.

Windscribe and Okayfreedom often do free promos too with restrictions, between the three, they are the best you'll get for free. None of them are ideal and if you want full privacy, it would require a lot more than a VPN, especially a FREE VPN.

A VPN is always a handy thing to have. So a free subscription that you can activate and deactivate as need could be very handy for some.
    Was thinking of installing Norton VPN on my phone. Honestly I know SFA about tech. Is it as simple as installing and forgetting about it or is there more involved. Do I need to backup my phone, wipe it , install the vpn and restore backup?? So much conflicting advice online.

Install it and forget about it means that going forward your browsing etc. will be private, but it is often recommended when installing a VPN on your phone you should start with no history.

https://medium.com/@nortonsetup19/norton-secure-vpn-complete-installation-guide-norton-support-e4b287f31c11

• Advertisement
Advertisement