Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Feidhm an mbord seo

• 31-05-2001 3:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

cad é feidhm an mbord seo? Teanga an Gaeilge a chur chun cinn agus an teanga a phlé? nó rudaí éagsúla a phlé trí mheán na Gaeilge?
    nó an mbeirt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I have a fair idea of what you're saying, - however please translate regardless.

Bard
    Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

what is the purpose of this board? to teach/put forth the irish language? or to discuss other topics (whatever) through Irish?
    or both?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Deireann mise gur í an teanga Gaeilge féin atá an feidhm an mbórd seo. Má tá uaibh caint faoi cultúr Éireann nó aon rud mar conas a rá rudaí i nGaeilge, níl aon fadhb agam leis sin. Is bórd oscailte í.

--

I say that it's the Irish language itself that's the purpose of this board. If ye want to speak about Irish culture or anything along the lines of -say- how to say certain things in Irish, I've no problem with that. It's quite an open board.

Bard
    Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.

Advertisement