Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football Manager 2021

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Yeah here my issue, I end up securing promotion, board set initial budget, and it was pretty much exactly the same as the budget I finished with.

Just thinking about it, that may be a result of the installment system I tend to spam.....I literally just thought of that.

Podcast is doing well now getting new listeners all the time, mostly from the UK, actually made the recording of it part of my working commitments which is a plus. Unfortunately the amount of time I put into the game I dont get paid for....yet.

https://scoreline.ie/the-football-manager-football-show-015-the-smell-of-promotion-is-in-the-air/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭BrentMused

Hi guys,

Is there any way I can get and play FM 2021 on a Chromebook please?

I was hoping to get back into FM but didn't realise it wasn't supported on the Chrome OS. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭Dave1711

BrentMused wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Is there any way I can get and play FM 2021 on a Chromebook please?

I was hoping to get back into FM but didn't realise it wasn't supported on the Chrome OS. :o

No official way anyway you can download FM Mobile but I don't think it supports Chromebook so likely run into issues with that too but a Chromebook definitely wouldn't support the normal base game.

You probably could have played through Stadia but think that's binned now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

I was going to suggest stadia too? Has FM21 been pulled or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭tgdaly

hots wrote: »
    I was going to suggest stadia too? Has FM21 been pulled or something?

It never came to Stadia in the end and they have been completely silent about it (on both sides). It's been a mystery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

That's a shame, I'm drifting towards FM being the only game I play and my PC being on it's last legs(ish), stadia was something I thought I could have used at some point

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭tgdaly

hots wrote: »
    That's a shame, I'm drifting towards FM being the only game I play and my PC being on it's last legs(ish), stadia was something I thought I could have used at some point

Still hope for FM22 on Stadia maybe.

It's weird. It was originally included on the launch trailer and then removed. When asked about it neither SI Games or Google will even respond. The boss of SI did say at one point it was out of his hands, which kind of suggested it was with Google, but it's nearly June now so unlikely to come.

The strangest part is that still nobody will come out and say for definite that it isn't releasing

Ended up finishing the season the Championship and met Leicester, managed by Ken on the final day last week.

Both ended up being promoting to premier League

Podcast popularity is seemingly doubling every month which is mad to see! If anyone has ever listened would love to hear your thoughts!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/5KmvQsfFwC2GqH8rGBr1Vd?si=Z749xrHZSPOLyyg0WVnSGA&utm_source=copy-link

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭brady12

What's best fm forums these days for tips and just general chat ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

brady12 wrote: »
    What's best fm forums these days for tips and just general chat ?

I only ever go to FMScout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭polarbearhead

Is it possible to run more than 3 nations in FM Touch on a tablet? I know you can do it on FM Touch on PC

Have a competition giving away the new fm22 on our podcast if anyone interested, here is the details

https://scoreline.ie/win-a-copy-of-football-manager-2022-with-our-fmfshow-podcast/

Advertisement