Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Saville & satanic ritual abuse

• 14-01-2013 1:33am
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

The stuff of legends and conspiracy theories. Apparently not, what a sick dement kunt he really was.
    JIMMY SAVILE beat and raped a 12-year-old girl during a secret satanic ritual in a hospital.

The perverted star wore a hooded robe and mask as he abused the terrifi ed victim in a candle-lit basement.
    He also chanted “Hail Satan” in Latin as other paedophile devil worshippers joined in and assaulted the girl at Stoke Mandeville Hospital in Buckinghamshire. The attack, which happened in 1975, shines a sinister new light on the former DJ’s 54-year reign of terro
    Five years after the hospital attack, he abused a second victim during another black mass ceremony held at a house in a wealthy London street.
    The woman was 21 at the time and was made to attend an orgy, which later took on a darker twist.

So who was protecting Sir Jimmy? And Why?
    “Both these witnesses did speak to police at the time but were vulnerable witnesses and on encountering any surprise or shock did not dare to give all the details.”The police took no action.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭SoulandForm

Funny thing was that he was a friend of the British Royal; why would they be mates with some third rate DJ unless...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Daithi 1

I wonder who esle is in his little club.. I wonder if the queen is the head honcho of the group...

They said he was respected by the others in the group coz of his level of fame, but he wasn't the leader..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭hooradiation

Funny thing was that he was a friend of the British Royal; why would they be mates with some third rate DJ unless...

Well, he was awarded an OBE - because he raised about 40 Million or so for charity, if that makes him "a friend of the British Royal" then fair enough.
    And whatever else, a "third rate" DJ he was not, a simple read over his career in radio and television would put paid to that nonsense.

But I guess this is what happens when you start applying Post hoc ergo propter hoc to justify tales of "Satanism".
    Because paedophilia isn't horrifying enough on it's own, apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,499 ✭✭✭porsche959

Well, he was awarded an OBE - because he raised about 40 Million or so for charity, if that makes him "a friend of the British Royal" then fair enough.
    And whatever else, a "third rate" DJ he was not, a simple read over his career in radio and television would put paid to that nonsense.

But I guess this is what happens when you start applying Post hoc ergo propter hoc to justify tales of "Satanism".
    Because paedophilia isn't horrifying enough on it's own, apparently.

Wrong, he was decidedly third rate. He wasn't a John Peel or even a Tony Blackburn. Paul Gambacini, who worked alongside him in Radio 1, said he had no real interest in music. Apparently, he developed the patter and spiel that became his trademark to cover up for always getting his timing breaks (between the songs he played) wrong because he mostly didn't even bother listening to the tunes.

As for him not being a friend of the british royals, explain this one to me:
    Charles reportedly sent him a box of cigars and a pair of gold cufflinks on his 80th birthday with a note that read: "Nobody will ever know what you have done for this country Jimmy. This is to go some way in
    thanking you for that."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/oct/29/jimmy-savile-behaviour-prince-charles

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Charles reportedly sent him?

Reported by whom?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

The Saville stuff is definitely CT material - it does look like friends in high places were helping him out at least through inaction.

However, dragging satanism into it does nothing but turn a pretty reasonable CT into something that looks like the usual shíte that gets posted here by certain prolific poster which gets easily dismissed. All that's missing is a crappy photoshop of Il Papa and a few swasticas.

Is the OP trying to spread disinfo to discredit the investigation into a possible paedophile ring?

What piece of right-wing establishment propaganda did these quotes come from anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I hear the Queen was going to send him a letter if he made it to 100. Cos he was her best mate and all.

The Satanism stuff is straight from the book of **** to tack on to a story to ham it up. FFS , paedophilia hardly needs sensationalising. I think the story/revelations etc stand on their own two feet as far as murky pasts go.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Busted Flat.

People could have the opinion of me as an anti brit, but when you think of the people who got these honors seemed to have a leaning towards perversion, I am sure some have the qualifications to be selected for the honors. But look back on the list over several years, Have a go, it will embarrass you.

A former senior royal aide has revealed that Jimmy Savile's behaviour when he visited Prince Charles's official home at St James' Palace was a cause for "concern and suspicion".

Dickie Arbiter, who handled media relations for the Prince and Princess of Wales while spokesman for the Queen between 1988 and 2000, said the suspected paedophile TV presenter used to rub his lips up the arms of Prince Charles's young female assistants as a greeting.

Savile is understood to have visited Prince Charles's official London residence several times in the late 1980s when he was acting as a kind of marriage counsellor between Charles and Princess Diana. A spokesman for the Prince of Wales confirmed the prince and Savile formed a relationship in the late 1970s after coming together through their work with wheelchair sports charities. Charles led tributes to Savile when he died a year ago.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/oct/29/jimmy-savile-behaviour-prince-charles

Daithi 1 wrote: »
    A former senior royal aide has revealed that Jimmy Savile's behaviour when he visited Prince Charles's official home at St James' Palace was a cause for "concern and suspicion".

Dickie Arbiter, who handled media relations for the Prince and Princess of Wales while spokesman for the Queen between 1988 and 2000, said the suspected paedophile TV presenter used to rub his lips up the arms of Prince Charles's young female assistants as a greeting.

Savile is understood to have visited Prince Charles's official London residence several times in the late 1980s when he was acting as a kind of marriage counsellor between Charles and Princess Diana. A spokesman for the [B]Prince of Wales confirmed the prince and Savile formed a relationship in the late 1970s after coming together through their work with wheelchair sports charities[/B]. Charles led tributes to Savile when he died a year ago.

Jaysus that explains a lot.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Jaysus that explains a lot.
    You left out the worst part of all

Prince of Wales confirmed the prince and Savile formed a relationship in the late 1970s after coming together

Prince of Wales confirmed the prince and Savile formed a relationship in the late 1970s after coming together

I thought I had included it. When you think, its a family game, down through the years.

I think it was aboard game, the first game back a few hundred years ago. It was called "suoutsescni" or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

I really don't think it's fair to drag Prince Charles into these CT's. He is clearly not of sound mind.

smartusama-2086767.jpg
    CamillaWI0602_468x604.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭juice1304

Bullsi1t satanists don't believe in satan or the devil or god. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,096 ✭✭✭SoulandForm

I can write and read Welsh well and speak it okay. Im interested in Wales, her people, her culture and her struggle.

Can the so called "Prince of Wales" write or speak Welsh? No.

He owns a hell of a lot of land there though.

Sorry for the rant but I hate when he is called that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Thats his official title though is it not?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,237 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

I'll try this again...

What piece of right-wing establishment propaganda did these quotes come from anyway?

porsche959 wrote: »
    Wrong, he was decidedly third rate. He wasn't a John Peel or even a Tony Blackburn.

And yet he had a varied and very successful career as one.
    Somehow, I don't think that gels with peoples proclivity towards rewriting the past now that they know of his alleged crimes.

porsche959 wrote: »

Both of them did a lot of charity work, I doubt that makes him a friend.
    Case in point, both my Mother and Aunt worked in theatre in Sligo General the night lord Mountbatten was brought in, and as a result we received a gift of fine china from the Queen.

I imagine this makes my mother a friend of the royals too, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Friends shake hands or hug ;)
    Its a sign of an agreement or understanding.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

And yet he had a varied and very successful career as one.
    Somehow, I don't think that gels with peoples proclivity towards rewriting the past now that they know of his alleged crimes.

Both of them did a lot of charity work, I doubt that makes him a friend.
    Case in point, both my Mother and Aunt worked in theatre in Sligo General the night lord Mountbatten was brought in, and as a result we received a gift of fine china from the Queen.

I imagine this makes my mother a friend of the royals too, right?

just like ships that pass in the night

article-2165994-13D3E9DA000005DC-40_634x390.jpg

article-2165994-13D3EA0A000005DC-815_634x375.jpg

article-2165994-13D3EA70000005DC-720_634x428.jpg

article-2165994-13D3E90D000005DC-822_634x442.jpg

article-2165994-13D3E9EA000005DC-15_634x310.jpg

article-2180953-1449EFCC000005DC-41_634x408.jpg
    Shall we go for a drink then? Sir Jimmy draws out his pension in front of Prince Charles at Glencoe Post Office during a private visit in 1999

Was your mother on their Christmas card list

• Advertisement

enno99 wrote: »
    Was your mother on their Christmas card list

Not that I know of.
    Then again, sending Christmas cards hardly implies a deep friendship, now does it.
    Lord knows I've received them from people I barely know.

The idea that he was besties with prince philip or other royals is a little silly. I mean if you were to say he was close to Maggie thatcher you'd have more to go on.

But I guess that's just not part of the story, because... satanism. I guess.

Not that I know of.
    Then again, sending Christmas cards hardly implies a deep friendship, now does it.
    Lord knows I've received them from people I barely know.

I dont doubt it your such a an amenable fellow :)

The idea that he was besties with prince philip or other royals is a little silly. I mean if you were to say he was close to Maggie thatcher you'd have more to go on.

But I guess that's just not part of the story, because... satanism. I guess.

A private visit to Saviles Glencore home dont count either

A private visit to Saviles Glencore home dont count either

Not as much as you'd like.

I just don't see why people are fixated on a tenuous link with the royals when it's well documented that Saville was actually quite close to Mrs Thatcher.

Is the Iron lady not good enough for satan or something? I know a lot of scots who'd disagree.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

article-2165994-13D3EA0A000005DC-815_634x375.jpg
    "And with affectionate feelings, Charles"

Cant make out fully the last part.
    Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

Torakx wrote: »
    Anyone?

Looks like "Give my love to your ladies in Scotland" Actually, on second looking.. "Give my love to your ladies = Scotland ? "

Anyone?

give my love to the ladies in scotland

Its in relation to him visiting savile at his cottage and having dinner there
    from what I can gather

ships that pass in the night :rolleyes:

Duiske is right

• Registered Users Posts: 12 BeermanAdy

Anyone?

looks like "Give my love to your ladies in(?) Scotland"

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

BeermanAdy wrote: »
    looks like "Give my love to your ladies in(?) Scotland"

Looks more like:
    Give my love to your friend: Satan!

My God, it's true...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

Are people trying to infer in here that Prince Charles is a satanist?

RTDH isn't going to make the thread for you lads, someone has to take one for the team..

• Advertisement

Jonny7 wrote: »
    Are people trying to infer in here that Prince Charles is a satanist?

And why wouldn't he be ?

He remained close friends with a suspected pedo ..

Remember, suspicions were raised in the early 80's.

Charlie still sent him a b-day prezzie.

So, Charlie somewhat encouraged pedophilia by keeping his mouth shut.

Satanism's got nothing on pedophilia.

Why wouldn't he be a satanist ? Anyone on the street could be a satanist, why not Charlie ?

It's like saying, it's crazy to suggest that Saville could be a pedo coz he's on telly. :rolleyes:

Advertisement