Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

noise at night

• 28-04-2021 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi i am wondering can anyone give me advice
    i live in apartment and one of my neighbours is constantly slamming windows late at night
    i am wondering does anyone on here live in an apartment and someitimes experience this too
    hope to hear back soon
    cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,666 ✭✭✭mondeo

metfan110 wrote: »
    hi i am wondering can anyone give me advice
    i live in apartment and one of my neighbours is constantly slamming windows late at night
    i am wondering does anyone on here live in an apartment and someitimes experience this too
    hope to hear back soon
    cheers

Go around and ask them politely to stop slamming windows in the middle of the night ? If they keep doing it then make a complaint for noise. Not much else you can do other then that. I've lived in a house before with nasty neighbors screaming their heads off all night long. I was tormented by them and nothing would make then stop so in my case I moved out as it was my only solution for peace.

Advertisement