Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

SoccerManager.com (#5) The Boards.ie World

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Sure, fire in some bids. Not many at Bayern not for sale at the right price :)

Ah yes...... Many an hour of my life wasted in search of the holy grail :P:P:P:P:P

EDIT.... You have a PM over on SM too BTW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Ah yes...... Many an hour of my life wasted in search of the holy grail :P:P:P:P:P

EDIT.... You have a PM over on SM too BTW

Tis a rare thing I'll admit :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Sure, fire in some bids. Not many at Bayern not for sale at the right price :)

As a man from the streets of Sao Paulo ... why not let one go to a lower division team after winning on the 92? ;)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    As a man from the streets of Sao Paulo ... why not let one go to a lower division team after winning on the 92? ;)

Everyone is for sale to everyone ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Everyone is for sale to everyone ;)
    oliver-twist-nbc-reboot4.jpg?w=617

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I've opened up a Managers' manager of the season poll here.

The poll is open for two weeks after which time I'll add the winner to the Soccer Manager Awards Thread here

Wilberto wrote: »
    I've opened up a Managers' manager of the season poll here.

The poll is open for two weeks after which time I'll add the winner to the Soccer Manager Awards Thread here

Good man, what ever happened to the traditional end of season awards! They used to be entertaining!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Good man, what ever happened to the traditional end of season awards! They used to be entertaining!!!

I'm not entertaining enough to host an entire award ceremony.

:pac:

Wilberto wrote: »
    I'm not entertaining enough to host an entire award ceremony.

:pac:

You are!!!

Shur what else do ya have to do at 00.29am! (Sleep is for the weak!!!!)

The award sponsers have legally prevented me from hosting any simular events ...

Apparently Alan in the Hangover was wrong... its not just frowned upon, it is also illegal :(

• Advertisement

Getting some interest in Mikitaryan, so going to put him up for sale!

Let's see what's out there!!

Getting some interest in Mikitaryan, so going to put him up for sale!

Let's see what's out there!!

Deals! Deals!!!!

Deals everywhere I tell you!!!!!

Kevin-Prince BOATENG has completed his move to Estudiantes de LP from UD Las Palmas for 5,628,000

Welcome, Kevin!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

It's divison 1 for the Anzhi boys :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

richieffff wrote: »
    It's divison 1 for the Anzhi boys :D

2-2 final score then 1-0 on peno. Only took one peno each. That was a bit weird.

Well done though bud, best of luck in D1.

mackeire wrote: »
    2-2 final score then 1-0 on peno. Only took one peno each. That was a bit weird.

That's nuts!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,768 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

It says 2-0 on penalities, but as you say in the commentary it only has 1 taken each :eek:

It was two Russian teams though in fairness!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭richieffff

It says 2-0 on penalities, but as you say in the commentary it only has 1 taken each :eek:

It was two Russian teams though in fairness!

I paid off the officals in advance.

I thought my game was the only one that went weird :eek: man that was seriously close game, really unlucky.

I'm off to get buttered for an entre season now :pac:

richieffff wrote:
    I'm off to get buttered for an entre season now

That's what happened Moscow when i got them to D1 a couple of seasons ago, was last for the whole season and ended up with only about 20 points haha

• Advertisement

That's what happened Moscow when i got them to D1 a couple of seasons ago, was last for the whole season and ended up with only about 20 points haha

You're doing yourself an injustice. You actually achieved 30 points. :)

Wilberto wrote:
    You're doing yourself an injustice. You actually achieved 30 points.

I feel better now ;)
    Had a terrible team and got bitch slapped almost every match. Was great craic ;)

Honestly this is my favourite part of the season, the deals just seem to flow!!!

Since the end of the season (some agreed but waiting the the 3 transfers rule):

OUT: Mkhitaryan, Deulofeu, Kelvin, Mukhtar, Tah, Sane, Bentaleb, Kimpembe, Passlack, Gaspar & Dias

IN: Scholl, Durm, Stambouli, Cancelo, Faes, Iturbe, Samper, Niang, Souici.......

Oh, and the golden ball winnner, Renato Sanchez!

Damn, I LOVE deals!!!

I'd love to see the offer and counter offers on Ganso ... just to gauge how available everybody is at Bayern ;)

;)

Soriano ban is up! Bid away folks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Honestly this is my favourite part of the season, the deals just seem to flow!!!

Since the end of the season (some agreed but waiting the the 3 transfers rule):

OUT: Mkhitaryan, Deulofeu, Kelvin, Mukhtar, Tah, Sane, Bentaleb, Kimpembe, Passlack, Gaspar & Dias

IN: Scholl, Durm, Stambouli, Cancelo, Faes, Iturbe, Samper, Niang, Souici.......

Oh, and the golden ball winnner, Renato Sanchez!

Damn, I LOVE deals!!!

You're some man for 1 man!

Solely responsible for 85% of the deals done this off season (estimation is subject to a 15% margin of error!).

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

After some deliberation, i.e., 30 seconds, Tevez, Miranda and Sels are available at P/E

You're some man for 1 man!

Imagine the possibilities if people actually got back to me!

Endless I tell you!

• Advertisement

Imagine the possibilities if people actually got back to me!

Endless I tell you!

Never!!!

:D

Advertisement