Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Lockdown birthday ideas

• 19-05-2020 11:46pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭

With lockdown, are we all confined to buying material gifts? :(

Girlfriend turns 26 in June. I’m usually quite organised but haven’t done a two this year with lockdown. We’re almost 2 years together.

For reference : Last year I got her a kindle paper white, a spa stay in The Monart in wexford. I wrote a poem and had it framed, as well as a moonpig card and a photo collage of her and friends. (I’m due for a slagging after that, queue !)

This year I’m all out of ideas as we usually book a night away in a hotel or something as the main gift. She isn’t one for material possessions, beauty products, jewellery etc.

At Xmas I got her pyjamas, slippers, scratch map of the world, kiehl’s creams. Zara voucher

Mind has gone absolutely blank and I’ve been stewing it for the last few weeks. Online ideas are absolutely useless! Was thinking of changing a night in Ireland in an Air B n B in June but I suppose you aren’t “supposed” to do that

Comments

Advertisement