Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contaminated vmo straws

• 19-05-2019 6:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Anyone on here get caught out with contaminated vmo straws? When I say contaminated I mean they had holstine semen in them. I have one calf from a ped cow a mousey brownish colour.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Sheep breeder

Have heard a story about an embryo flush than turned into cross bred calves from a top charolais cow,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,640 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

Did the contamination happen in France?

'The Bishops blessed the Blueshirts in Galway, As they sailed beneath the Swastika to Spain'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Sheep breeder

Did the contamination happen in France?

Straws come from France and mix up to do with code supposedly.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭dodo mommy

Ya as far as I know it did. The ai company I got the straws off siad the French company they got them off would be looking after the situation but I'm still waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Straws come from France and mix up to do with code supposedly.

Very costly mistake & given his star ratings lots have probably been caught out

Hopefully there’s no more similar problems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,640 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

There's a VNO fr bull.

'The Bishops blessed the Blueshirts in Galway, As they sailed beneath the Swastika to Spain'

Advertisement