Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 7.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,815 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Tonight's film is.......

The Spy Who Loved Me .
    Well , far better than the last few weeks offerings !

Although I'm watching Celebrity Gogglebox just because Rylan is on it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Tonight's film is.......

The Spy Who Loved Me .

What channel Mam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Broke up with my partner other day so was sitting around feeling sorry for myself and then suddenly her brother turns up and sat with me for a couple hours chatting. A lovely thing for him to do, just shows how kind people can be when they know you're hurting.
    In the kitchen now browsing daft looking at apartments and houses.
    Jaysus some of them are gas. I want a fresh start but unless I grow a vagina and lose my dog I'm ruled out of renting mostly.
    Thankfully I'm in a position to buy and wont be taking the bed under the stairs in some dude's gaff in Sandyford but I was tempted to go back to school when I saw the students only advert for the room share with the 3 women and 1 lad. I'd say that lad would be awful pissed off when a guy turns up.
    So attention turned to buying.... But herself says she wants to stay local to me. So buying becomes awkward in case she moves in next door. Jaysus sure if I keep moving theres the stamp duty...
    So basically I'm being followed by the person who doesn't want to live with me.
    You couldn;t make it up.
    Anyone got a caravan for sale?
    Or if theres an application form for joining the travellers? Send it this way boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

All the best Bones (a lovely contributor). Always enjoyed your posts.

Autosport wrote: »
    What channel Mam?

The film is on ITV4 , gogglebox on Ch4 Auto .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Tonight's film is.......

The Spy Who Loved Me .

It's official, The Spy Who Loved Me is unGIFable :D and I have no real clue about Celebrity Gogglebox so I will make my way to the door...

giphy.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

Couchside.

Watching the World Cup and recovering after run and gym.

Sorry to hear of that Smurfjed.

Condolences Smurf, that's a huge shock, rip.

Ah Bones, you will so missed, all the best with the new arrival, will be thinking of ye x.

Lads I died a long slow death today, every bone aching from last nights concert, I'd say I slept awkwardly in car home also and of course too many "refreshments" on the night.. Now here's the dilemma, got 2 freebies for Bon Jovi on Sunday night but working very early Monday morning ..I can't decide.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Ah Bones, you will so missed, all the best with the new arrival, will be thinking of ye x.

Lads I died a long slow death today, every bone aching from last nights concert, I'd say I slept awkwardly in car home also and of course too many "refreshments" on the night.. Now here's the dilemma, got 2 freebies for Bon Jovi on Sunday night but working very early Monday morning ..I can't decide.

GO!!! It’s my life and it’s now or never

mzungu wrote: »
    It's official, The Spy Who Loved Me is unGIFable :D and I have no real clue about Celebrity Gogglebox so I will make my way to the door...

giphy.gif

A gif is a gif , that was a stupid film anyway :D
    (Joke folks)

Duvet Day ,

Feck it and go to the concert , why not !!

• Advertisement

Duvet go and enjoy :) You only live once :)

Now couchside and celebrity gogglebox is now watching naked attraction, what a pile of crap

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Duvet, go.. I could say more but it's all been said by the other posters already :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Three words........Phone...in.....sick 😀

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,678 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Three words........Phone...in.....sick 😀

Three more.... Oh.. Gawd.. No..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭NewRed2

Gonna....Bed,,,Soon

:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,939 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Three more.... Oh.. Gawd.. No..

😝

Deskside

• Registered Users Posts: 12,061 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Last weekend off for 6 weeks or so. Really trying to make the best of it, but stupid emails are making it hard. Remember the days when an email could take a long time to answer? Well those days have long gone! As for facebook and business use!!!!!!!:eek:

Can all the sad people trying to connect with the real me, please piss off! Barristers, Solicitors, Accountants and the State bodies finish by 6pm unless its worth serious money. I'm off duty now and acting like a high court judge which means it will cost a **** load of money to chat.

Boardsies excepted:D

honeybear wrote: »
    All the best Bones (a lovely contributor). Always enjoyed your posts.

A gent of a poster, I will miss him dearly.

Sitting in the kitchen . It's a very still , humid , calm night out there . The morning will probably bring the rain clouds :)

I'm fecking freezing :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@ Duvet Day.... you just gotta go... I can't believe that I first saw them in the 90's in Wembley :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,020 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Grieving and sleeping don't go together.... so taking the mutt to the beach.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Grieving and sleeping don't go together.... so taking the mutt to the beach.

They really truly don't, hope you can take some time for yourself..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Be gentle with yourselves smurfj and missus smurfj, condolences to you both.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Up and at em. Am full of beans and dying for the day to get started.
    The lack of sleep will kick in in about an hour and render me like a zombie for the rest of the day.

Burning rubber outta here, another long week ahead. Informed of extra shifts a few hours ago.

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

@Smurf we are always here for you, sending you and mrs smurf hugs xxxx

Had an amazing dream of elephants :) think we were on safari :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭Harleen Quinzel

Best of luck with the new arrival bones, I’ll miss you posting!

I’m in search of coffee (or matchsticks) to keep my eyes open after a very long night, coupled with a very early start to the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Having a coffee before running out the door to take in a long run (15k hopefully) and fitting a Darndale parkrun (5km) in the middle of it.

Trying to time it so I'm arriving at the start line as it goes off, here's hoping :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....I don't care what consequence it brings, I have been a fool for lesser things..

Morning all,

It's a nice sunny morning but a coolish 11.3 C

Can I go on safari with you Auto :D

Temp. couchside with coffee I'm thinking scrambled eggs soon

Have a good one folks

Seven Worlds will Collide

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement