Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Band Opportunity

• 14-03-2019 4:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

South Dublin based Wedding band with weddings booked in for late 2019 seeks new lead guitarist and keyboardist.

We have been operating as a four piece band and are now expanding to a five piece with the addition of keyboard.

We will soon be recording our new promo video.

Please consider the following before you contact us...

Playing in a wedding band requires a certain level of commitment. Therefore the successful candidates will need to...

(a) Be available to practice on a regular enough basis. (approx. every 2 weeks)
    (b) Be available to play gigs at weekends (mostly Fridays and Saturdays).
    (c) Have your own good quality equipment and your own transport.
    (d) Be ready to learn lots of songs and medleys to get to know the set list.

Finally, the ability to sing backing vocals & harmonies is certainly a favorable skill that will help potential candidates.

P.M us with your interest and we look forward to hearing from you...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 fayser

Hi there lads... just checking if you are already sorted for a lead guitarist for the wedding band?... cheers Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 2 uptown 2

Hi, are you still looking for a keyboard player ?
    I am a mature player, having played in my own, and other wedding bands for many years.
    I have excellent keyboards, lights, and transport
    Regards,
    David

Advertisement