Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

2019 Nfl Draft

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭D9Male

This is a fairly nifty resource, to see where your team may draft. Double click on the graph for each pick to see how it's predicted across each analyst.

https://www.sbnation.com/a/nfl-offseason-free-agency-draft-2019/mock-draft

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Skip thru the ads but watch every minute of round 1. Rounds 2 and 3 would move thru it much quicker.

Might get it on YouTube... if anybody finds it on there tomorrow morning (full round 1) please share thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

Draft drama already beginning with the release of the Tyreek Hill tape.

I wonder how long it will take for ESPN or NFL network to mention it, completely goes against the joyful and beautiful propaganda night the NFL had planned...Goodell doing his usual act of surrounding himself with kids as a boo shield will only look more ridiculous now.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Hazys wrote: »
    Draft drama already beginning with the release of the Tyreek Hill tape.

I wonder how long it will take for ESPN or NFL network to mention it, completely goes against the joyful and beautiful propaganda night the NFL had planned...Goodell doing his usual act of surrounding himself with kids as a boo shield will only look more ridiculous now.

Comes after Mahomes was named as the cover for Madden. The curse strikes again!!!

What time does it kick off? 1am?

• Advertisement

What time does it kick off? 1am?

in 8 mins...

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

They really know how to drag the arse out of it, don't they?

Come.on, already!!

For **** sake, they had a countdown to 8pm and the clock hasn't even started yet...joke

• Registered Users Posts: 3,636 ✭✭✭phatkev

why in the **** are they announcing a competition winner at the start of the draft??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

Interesting first pick there.....

The Cardinals better not milk the clock for the sake of it

• Registered Users Posts: 39,437 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Just in case people are trying to watch this on nfl game pass it’s not on the nfl network live feed. You need to go to programs in the menu and it’s live there.

Hazys wrote: »
    The Cardinals better not milk the clock for the sake of it

they absolutely will. Remember when the Wentz and Goff picks were made? everyone ad their dog knew who the picks were and they still let the clock roll all the way down

Btw looking at transcripts of audio that a tv station(I think) and it’s ****ing bad for hill. If the audio matches the written transcript then the chiefs cutting him is the least of his problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭TheDoctor

At least it’s only 10 mins now

The NFL really knows how to drag out a good thing to the point it becomes annoying

It's highly, highly unlikely, but everyone talking about Kyler Murray would make me love the drama even more if the Cardinals don't take him.

Ian rapaport is saying that if the cardinals do take Murray then the giants and redskins have said to let them know.

And shock horror.

• Advertisement

No real surprises there, I dont think there will be any with the 2nd pick either

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Nice. Good night folks, its been a long night!

Think the Jets either go Williams or Oliver here. Wouldn't be my ideal choice but I couldn't do much complaining either

So nick bosa to the 49ers. Right like you Adrian I’m going to call it a night soon. No way I’m staying up to see the eagles pick live.

Wilson must be absolutely ****ting himself at the idea of facing that 49ers front 7

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Why is the draft on outside in the rain? Can the NFL not afford a hall or something?

No real surprises with this pick either, but it's hard to get excited about another IDL in the 1st round.

phatkev wrote: »
    No real surprises with this pick either, but it's hard to get excited about another IDL in the 1st round.

I think it opens things up a small bit. Would be interesting to see where Allen goes now because I thought he'd go here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭the baby bull elephant

Think Williams will be an All-Pro by the end of his rookie contract.

• Advertisement

well there is a surprise!!!

Advertisement