Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

simple question

• 17-12-2018 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭

eh we'll it should be!!
    If I spent 66k on getting a job done and it is only 80% complete, how much will total job cost? My brain has stopped working today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

strandsman wrote: »
    eh we'll it should be!!
    If I spent 66k on getting a job done and it is only 80% complete, how much will total job cost? My brain has stopped working today.

(66/8)*10= 82.5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,436 ✭✭✭NewClareman

strandsman wrote: »
    eh we'll it should be!!

10% costs 66/8 = 8.25.
    Job cost = 100% = 82.5k 🙂

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭strandsman

sound out. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

You forgot to add 10% for every time the builder takes in a deep breath during the estimate divided by the probability of it being done before Christmas.

Advertisement