Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to join a Club in Wexford (or Close to it)

• 02-02-2018 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello,

I'm looking to join a Baseball/softball club in the Wexford region/ South East. At the moment I can only seem the find clubs in Dublin, but no where close to Wexford. I was just wondering do any exist or do I need to travel for 2 and a half hours for training? If anyone knows of any please let me know.

Thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭TempPeck

Hey Xopher,

Unfortunately the closest team to you would be the Black Sox or the Mariners.
    They both play in Shankill. I don't know about softball.

You can find both teams on Facebook. I know the Sox are desperate for players and would love to have you on board even if it was just for a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Xopher

Thanks for the reply TempPeck.

Yeah thatch what I was thinking unfortunately. Which would be hour half drive to training.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

There is a softball team in Wicklow called the Wicklow Wolves.
    Not sure where they play out of (town).

https://www.facebook.com/pg/wicklowwolves/about/?ref=page_internal

Advertisement