Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Employee tax querie

• 19-05-2019 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Any advice appreciated on this,
    I started a new job about 6 weeks ago ,when I was working with my previous employer I was paid every week for the previous week, I finished on a Monday and Tuesday I phoned revenue and transferred my tax credits to my new employer but I forgot that the following Friday I got paid for the Monday with previous employer , I was emergency taxed , do I get this back at the end of year or should my new employer of received this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,076 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

You'll get it back from your new employer shortly, talk to who looks after the wages. You won't have to wait until the end of the year. It's fixed once your credits are in place.

Advertisement