Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Laura Ashley parcel motel

Options
  • 20-04-2019 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

As Laura Ashley doesn’t deliver to Ireland will they deliver to my Northern Ireland parcel motel address?
    Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,610 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

If they ship to Northern Ireland then yes they will I would say. Check their postal restrictions on their site. If for some reason they exclude NI then use An Posts Address Pal which has a London address it gets shipped to before arriving in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Yes they do, I use them all the time. Serious savings against buying in their Irish stores

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

detoxkid wrote: »
    Yes they do, I use them all the time. Serious savings against buying in their Irish stores

Great . I ordered few bits earlier and was waiting for it to be canceled.
    Total disgrace the price difference and of course Ireland seems to be the only place the don’t deliver to!

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭detoxkid

Totally agree. I'd boycott them if I didn't like their stuff so much ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭LenWoods

For companies whom wont ship to northern Ireland
    You can sign up to AddressPal with anpost
    Its slightly cheaper than parcel motel and they provide you with an address which is within the mainland uk.
    Might help someone,

I love parcel motel though saved an absolute fortune over the past three years even bought a 120cm wide Celsi Electric fire from Manchester via parcelmotel,
    Cant get them that wide in Ireland; fitted to our 150cm wide bricked up fireplace wall, much more Efficient on keeping in the heat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement