Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Werewolf: HBO's Deadwood. To begin on April 14th

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Necro wrote:
    Hey Hemsworth

I owe Stu a pint for hitting you with that so sweetly.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

No worries Seph. I understand.

Yes, very happy to have you in board Pter, thanks.

Some night time reading:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057972546

PMs will be going out in the morning.

All the best to Seph, thanks very much to Pter for stepping in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

quickbeam wrote: »
    Some night time reading:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057972546

PMs will be going out in the morning.

If you haven’t already chosen characters for players, I bagsy count Dooku.

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »

Unfortunately Drumpot, you've randed Saruman.

Now there's an idea...A game of WW solely featuring characters which have been played by Christopher Lee.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Awww you saw I was on night shift and wanted to help me through it!

Thanks guys, your support is noted. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I bags phoenix wright.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 50,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Nah I heard on the grapevine you randed Ed Woodward.

*Runs*

Unfortunately Drumpot, you've randed Saruman.

Now there's an idea...A game of WW solely featuring characters which have been played by Christopher Lee.

Wouldn’t that make pretty much everybody bad, sauroman, dooku , dracula, francisco scaramanga

His most famous good role was commandant Rakov police academy - mission to moscow. Can’t see people queuing up to bad that goody role in WW !

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »
    Nah I heard on the grapevine you randed Ed Woodward.

*Runs*

52ddadd8aa1c65b99b048f2eaee37cf086e8a8b0c2a2100c802a37d668dcb21e.jpg

Wouldn’t that make pretty much everybody bad, sauroman, dooku , dracula, francisco scaramanga

His most famous good role was commandant Rakov police academy - mission to moscow. Can’t see people queuing up to bad that goody role in WW !

Ah poor Christopher Lee...he arrived to Police Academy by the time the series had already had its best days. Mission to Moscow was quite a dud, the series had unfortunately long jumped the shark by then.

Take the masterpiece that is Police Academy 2 though, and imagine Christopher Lee in that - Imagine the screen chemistry he would have had with Bobcat Goldthwait's Zed...
    Zed: Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh MMMMMMullllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaa Commmmmeeeeoonnnnnnnnn!!

Lee: Fascinating, please do continue.
    Hell...Lee could have even played Sweetchuck. I mean, Tim Kazurinsky plays Sweetchuck to perfection with such a complex pallet of dark nuances, almost a noir feeling, but just imagine what Lee's take on the character would have been like.

It's just sad that we didn't get that big screen hook-up. Movie buffs often lament the minimal screen-time that the likes of DeNiro and Pacino shared together. Christopher Lee and Bobcat Goldthwait is the one which gets me :(
    Zed: I'm watching Family Affair...Argggggggggggggggggggg it's a re-run....yeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrroooooowwwww....my mother's name was Jughead"
    ...they just don't write characters or dialogue like that anymore.

PMs are in the process of going out and this thread is now awaiting a good locking. Please don't post here in the meantime.

Game thread is now open for business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

Those who have requested access to deadroom access should now find they have access.

Advertisement