Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Arcade PCBs - What have you got?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭beejee

Playing it atm on snk collection on switch, have fond memories of playing it back in the day (most likely a bootleg) If you find 2 let me know ;) would love to see your caddilacs board, is it still on battery? Working or dead? Don't have any cps 1.5 games but punisher has been converted to work on darksoft cps2 multi and there's a bounty of around 4k to get the rest converted correctly

If I find two, I'll let you know!

The cadillacs board was phoenixed (or whatever it was) a good while ago. Still has all the original chips and labels and stuff. All I know is that I don't need a battery (or batteries) anymore.

DSC-1137.jpg

The darksoft thing is interesting, and that punisher conversion too. I also came across a multiboard for m72 games lately, you can play the likes of rtype and ninja spirit and x multiply. But in general Im not mad about conversions/multi's, I don't know, I might go for that m72 thing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

Cabs:
    Sega Astro City
    Silverline 26 Jamma

Mobo:
    Taito GNET

Multi Boards:
    60-in-1 JAMMA Vertical
    Pandora Box 4 Jamma
    ArcadeForge Pi2 Jamma, also gathering dust.
    Mame PC, JPac, Groovymame
    LastBandit Multi-console Jamma

PCBs:
    StreetFighter World Warrior
    Shinobi
    Seibu Soccer
    Will update more later, cant remember

beejee wrote: »
    If I find two, I'll let you know!

The cadillacs board was phoenixed (or whatever it was) a good while ago. Still has all the original chips and labels and stuff. All I know is that I don't need a battery (or batteries) anymore.

DSC-1137.jpg

The darksoft thing is interesting, and that punisher conversion too. I also came across a multiboard for m72 games lately, you can play the likes of rtype and ninja spirit and x multiply. But in general Im not mad about conversions/multi's, I don't know, I might go for that m72 thing

Love the cps2 multi, works great and now writes the correct key to the chips, I've not taken it out of the atomiswave since I got it, IREM M72 multi looks great but barring the R-Types theres not much to interest me particularly given the price of a board but if i had an m72 board get the multi. Same applies for F3, and STV One (Although I do want to pick up cotton boomerang thats another I stupidly sold that I will never get back) suppose depends on the systems you like the most, for me its cps1/cps2. Good to hear someone had the foresight to pheonix that board!

Heres the adapter you need for that Halleys comet too
    http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121

Love the cps2 multi, works great and now writes the correct key to the chips, I've not taken it out of the atomiswave since I got it, IREM M72 multi looks great but barring the R-Types theres not much to interest me particularly given the price of a board but if i had an m72 board get the multi. Same applies for F3, and STV One (Although I do want to pick up cotton boomerang thats another I stupidly sold that I will never get back) suppose depends on the systems you like the most, for me its cps1/cps2. Good to hear someone had the foresight to pheonix that board!

Heres the adapter you need for that Halleys comet too
    http://www.saveyourgames.it/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=121

I'll grab that adapter soon enough and see what happens.

BGOllie, I noticed you're planning on system 16 conversions. I wouldn't mind jumping in on that, have some boards that I wouldn't mind changing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭TechnoFreek

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭paul79

Some Really nice collections there lads ,Listed what I can remember off hand and looking at it It’s a bit surreal to see what I’ve collected to date.

Cabs
    Mini Cute
    Atomiswave
    Sigma raijin supergun

PCBs

Double dragon
    Aliens
    Flying shark
    Ikari warriors
    Guerilla war
    SAR
    Midnight resistance
    Slapfight boot
    Cadillac’s and dinosaurs boot
    Cps1
    Final fight
    Sf2 CE
    Magic sword B+C boards
    Cps2
    Aliens vs predator graphics fault :(
    SSf2T Asia
    D&D ToD Asia
    Darksoft multi kit
    Cps3
    Darksoft multi
    SEGA STV
    Diehard
    Multi cart
    PGM
    The Gladiator
    Demon front
    Beestorm full kit
    Kov
    Kov 9 dragons
    Oriental legend
    Martial masters
    Dodonpachi conversion
    Ketsui conversion
    ATOMISWAVE
    Dolphin blue
    Kov
    MS6 boot
    SS6 boot

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭kevin2me

Unreal collections guys, I cry at thought of some $$$ prices on some PCBs, think im done with PCBs, bar id like a CPS2 board as they look so cool.
    My room is finally taking shape, will try remove 1-2 cabs and replace with Vewlix etc and then its complete.

Cabs:
    • Initial D \ Outrun 2 SP - Sega Naomi
    • SEGA RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP TWIN
    • Taito Sit Down Cocktail (Mame)
    • SEGA Last Bronx
    • Sega Naomi Confidental Mission (Upright)
    • Sega Naomi Universal (Upright)
    • Sega Naomi Universal (Chopped – JVS and Jamma)
    • Sega Naomi Universal (Taken it apart to free up some room)
    • Atomiswave (Xbox 360)
    • Atomiswave (Pandora 6)
    • Sega Astro (Rastan and PCBs)

Multigames:
    • Windows GameEx (Cocktail)
    • Windows Hyperspin (Woody)
    • MVS 161-1 MultiCart
    • Pandora 4 Multi PCB
    • Pandora 6 Multi PCB
    • Pandora 6 Multi PCB

Working PCBs:
    • SF2 CE Rainbow
    • Speed Runner JAMMA PCB
    • Soul Edge
    • Ninja BaseBall Bat Man
    • 1000 Milia Race
    • Police Trainer
    • RASTAN
    • Captain America and The Avengers
    • Super Ninja Baseball Batman

Broken:
    • 3-4 Naomi MB
    • 1-2 MVS Mobos with Sound issues
    • 1 Spare Naomi Cab (Needs respray and a new home)

Naomi
    • Noami NetDimms and CF Loaders
    • Noami Virtua Tennis
    • Noami Virtual Fighter 3
    • Noami Virtua Striker 3
    • Noami Golf
    • Noami Guilty Gear
    • Noami Sports Jam
    • Noami Confidential Mission
    • Noami WWF Royal Rumble
    • Noami Wild Riders (Bikers Game)
    • Noami Virtua Tennis (Akihakara Nov 2018)
    • Noami Marvel Versus Capcom 2 (Akihakara Nov 2018)

MVS:
    • MVS 1 Slot
    • Puzzle Bobble (x3 2 Duplictes)
    • Puzzle De Pon!
    • Super Sidekicks 2 (x2 1 Duplicate)
    • Tecmo World Soccer '96
    • Neo Geo Cup '98: The Road to the Victory
    • Metal Slug
    • Aggressors of Dark Kombat
    • Fight Fever
    • WindJammers (x2 1 Duplicate)
    • Thrash Rally
    • Samurai Shodown II
    • Samurai Shodown IV: Amakusa's Revenge
    • Ninja Combat
    • Aero Figthers 2
    • Super SideKicks 1
    • League Bowling
    • Puzzle Bobble
    • MVS 161-1 MultiCart
    • NEO GEO MINI (JAP)

KokaUqghxbz638OoN6NsnKrcn4x_Orshhm7FC2cX55eB5JZ-G2x0P22_wukvbQkoXPB3YjWxl9UrUDaJKvUECkOP6JO-plmsNN_IuULroZntK3tzA2QXqd_4OJJ9kx8QVRo86I1egkWaG1QPD87xE1TjCtz5bCTtDjlufptC_A1Z_P7hrGB0g2v7gcGZTeHIyhtioHfC7Xmp8zEF77boUYcvNsKgFpjlAjbX0YZWopc6sE-8dJiGxwFDwj-CXctWBL3LaWfPyBjVKLjyFd6Uz82Jbt2lWrwIzCSAjhTdhikAZ7jlT4k0yYNCYQ7n4N8Rvsk4to6kTa0cMjVuraEqX4TnJj948etxPl7XYjoJE7IVPBarvUjONRZK1BsuPNlzAd0tZr5Hbm8REu5Cd7K5dGkdYswl1GG-2C07pm38aGJV7_UhrDDcR3BVRw9nW8mlHR0PogNV0Gt_DqqnIUee-GfCjUBmllquMLQIAKG8_kI6Rgk0HYEqPqdYgbHRU0N8KBybcBwkE9XR4glVQQIH-FZF8RxsZcURuIu0gHLdokp_Miz4BcmuPwhhR3vuYyDWjNE7_GgsRq3J56ggr0vOpf7hbtlJVIalovg7t-JYiDWGnthUSZtn2hNK9ZAVoypUWNjoNo5V0nrEGyceFwDuGdKUMkJz_pQ=w1486-h836-no

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

What is with the prices of Street fighter 2 boards ?? I haven’t kept up to speed on pcb prices but I seen a street fighter 2 CE on eBay for 350 sterling. Is that a joke ?

I think I sold one two years ago for 80 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 34,426 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Jaysus, that's mad!

I wonder is it anything to do with CPS1 boards failing all over the place? Might just be getting harder to find a working one.

I think that's pulling the piss price.. Around 180 gbp now although not much comes up on the forums anymore, think most people are seeing what they can get on ebay.. There was a time a few cps1 would come up every so often now it's a rarity.. Either that or there all dead.. :)

• Advertisement

I think that's pulling the piss price.. Around 180 gbp now although not much comes up on the forums anymore, think most people are seeing what they can get on ebay.. There was a time a few cps1 would come up every so often now it's a rarity.. Either that or there all dead.. :)

Bloody prices, i'll stick to dumpster diving :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,717 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

What is with the prices of Street fighter 2 boards ?? I haven’t kept up to speed on pcb prices but I seen a street fighter 2 CE on eBay for 350 sterling. Is that a joke ?

I bought that from you ? Want it back, bargain at €400 :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I think that's just people chancing their arm, there was 2 sold for £156 and £180 last month on ebay. It's the A board that's probably half that cost too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

I bought that from you ? Want it back, bargain at €400 :D:D:D

Haha I actually still have one luckily enough. I wouldn’t be paying the money they are now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

I've 3 of them, only 1 fully working though, I need to check if the others are the custom or just ram issues

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭PaulPriest

Cabs:
    Just a Blast City now w/ original JVS controls/JAMMA -001 loom and tri-sync.

All the following are originals, no bootlegs, except for the g-net carts. I might have forgotten one or two.

Working:
    Striker 1945 II (Psikyo)
    Lode Runner: The Dig Fight (Psikyo) (has a fault with an L/R array module for 3P/4P controls and the service menu, need to find a donor Psikyo board)
    Uo Poko (Cave/Jaleco)
    Puzz Loop (Mitchell)
    Golden Axe w/ adapter (Sega)
    Heated Barrel (TAD)
    Naomi with Virtua Tennis (untested)
    G-Net Mobo with ahem, carts.

Broken:
    Marvel Super Heroes CPS2 - suicided and haven't got around to flashing it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,215 ✭✭✭KeRbDoG

PaulPriest wrote: »
    Broken:
    Marvel Super Heroes CPS2 - suicided and haven't got around to flashing it
    A much easier way to un-suicide CPS2 boards - just one PIC needs to be installed - link, no phoenix logos.
    Another way (more complicated) to just re-upload the keys it seems - link keeping the board 100% original

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭paul79

Advertisement