Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Graze are finally in Ireland

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Do they have any individually wrapped grapes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Pussyhands wrote: »
    The boom really is back if people are wasting their money on this type of stuff.

Think about it, these guys have the same costs to buy the product and then they have to pay someone, package it and pay postage and add a profit margin.

If people waste their money on this what else are they wasting money on? You can buy chocolate raisins for 1.30 in Tesco...you'd probably get 6 graze portions out of that.

You're basically paying someone to put stuff in a box and send it to you, more needless waste!

What's next? You get crisps delivered in a little box each month?

I am sorry therre is monthly crisps boxes....

I watched a video on YouTube about a Irish trect box no joke and it was just things you buy in a supermarket sold to you for twice the price I am like what is the world coming to that one I am watching a video about this and two who buys these box's?

Advertisement