Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

All dublin boxing clubs-contacts

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Leweeeze

Would anyone have a contact for Bray boxing club?

I've been doing box fit type classes for the past few months but want to get into boxing more seriously & looking for a club around Dun Laoghaire/ Bray/ South Dublin that would train women aged 23?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 emaharg

I'm seriously considering taking it up. Can anyon reccomend a club in the tallaght area for a complete novice?

Purely as a source of fitness training and to first get in, then stay in decent shape.
    If the opportunity to fight came up id do itl.

In all reality itll be about a week before i source where i can do it, will one of my mates join too etc.

Can anyone recommend methods, any training i can do on my own before i start it fully?

I'm not the lightest in the wold by any stretch and i've the mobility of a pregnant cow that's been tipped over so skipping isnt really a strong point.

Or can anyone recommend any strict diets to stick by so i can keep on the straight and narrow and hit the ground running.?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jaygreen94

were is the closest club to finglas,santry and ballybogh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Big Davey

I am looking for boxing for exercise and training was thinking of either , paschal Collins gym in corduff d 15 or Roos gym in Navan I would also like to spar when good enough, any advise would be appreciated here or in a pm. If I did not live so far away I recon rush fight academy would be ideal I have met the owner and seen the facilities it's possibly the best place to train for people like me or even pro but its just too far for me to make it so looking for a second best.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭Big Davey

celtic123 wrote: »
    Looking to join a boxing club city centre or navan road area.Im 25 and just looking to get fit I used to be really fit playing county football at underage level.Is it to late to join at this age cheers.

I have been thinking of joining Roos in Navan have you checked that place out ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 pepperfoot

Thanks - i have an uncle that lives in dublin. so il point him to this post im sure he would love to read this.

• Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭buzzerxx

wardyeire wrote: »
    I was a member of Darndale Boxing Club for over 10 years and now look back on it with a big smile on my face. I do regret finishing early but it wasn't to be for me, however I dont think they'd find a weight category for me now as I've gone from a light welter weight to nearly 17 stone---- content living thats my excuse and i'm sticking to it:)

i used to box there and have a similar story to you, what year were u there if u dont mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dwyer96

Hi all , does anyone have the new number for the Golden Cobra Boxing Clubs coaches? every number ive tried so far is out of service.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fatimaboxing

Fatima Boxing Club

41 St Anthonys Road, Rialto, Dublin 8,Dublin

https://www.facebook.com/fatima.boxingclub.9/about

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ahil83

Hello everybody,

I'm french and I'm 27 years old. I will come soon to dublin for a language stay to learn English.

I'll live with family in the district of Lucan (normally).

I am looking for a club where I can engage in physical activity. I am interested in boxing for a long time but I've never done boxing.
    I am looking for a club situated in dublin. Can you help me to fint it ?

Regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

I'm in Leixlip so am looking for a club nearby. Lucan or Celbridge I believe have clubs but I can't find any current contact numbers. Would really appreciate if somebody could help me out. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭theenergy

hey guys

our 5 year old girl wants to join a boxing club in dublin

any suggestions or advice..

i come from a non boxing back ground.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 27 powerpaul91

Hey guys,

Thinking of starting some boxing training in the Sandyford area just wondering what club would you recommend to starting into as a newbie?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Get a pair of boots and wraps to start with. Head along and just fall in with the class for a couple of weeks. When you're a bit fitter then maybe try your hand at sparring. Rome wasn't built in a day and while some things will come quickly, other things won't. Taking the first step and heading along is the important thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭ciaranlong

I'm interested in this too. I don't live far from the city-centre so would be keen to hear about experiences with clubs anywhere around the city really.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭AsianIrish

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭bono_v

Any clubs around north dublin that take adult novices? Any help/advice appreciated.
    Heard there was dublin boxing academy in baldoyle but can't find any info on them?
    Thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Simonspartan

SPARTAN BOXING FITNESS
    IFSC, Dublin 1
    Baggot Street, Dublin 2

Call: Simon on 0879970551

Suitable for all levels (Beginner to Advanced)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 st0nk

Anybody now about a adult boxing club near to: Rathmines, Ranelagh, Rathgar area?

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭EriT

Anybody got a contact for Ballybough boxing club ? They used to have a Facebook page that was active but has since been deleted

• Advertisement
Advertisement