Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rest In Peace Pygmalion - Condolences thread only - No Chat

1235»

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Sent the PM, along with two other photos inc. the back stories. Some very good memories of hanging out with him. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Wexlady44

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Sent the PM, along with two other photos inc. the back stories. Some very good memories of hanging out with him. :)

Thank you so much. Brilliant pics that I will treasure forever. Love the one of the phone on his beard, and the story about the hexagon. Both are so typical of my baby.

Thanks again.

Happy birthday Pyggy, I miss you man...

Hey C&Hers new & maybe old, who knows!

A few weeks ago I started fundraising for Darkness into Light, with the provision that I would be matching all donations up to €500 in Pygmallion's name. Well, today thanks to C&H legend Syncosised, I've smashed that goal.

The run is tomorrow and I'll be doing it for you Pyggy. I still think about you and I still miss you. I wish you were still here. Hopefully this money means that at least one less person out there feels they have to do what you did.

(If you want to contribute, here's the link)
    https://dil-phoenix-park.everydayhero.com/ie/onion

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Wexlady44

Thank you so so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. That you remember and think about my baby is so wonderful. And to make such a huge kind donation has me in tears of gratitude. Thank you so much again.

• Advertisement

Wexlady44 wrote: »
    Thank you so so much. You have no idea how much this means to me. That you remember and think about my baby is so wonderful. And to make such a huge kind donation has me in tears of gratitude. Thank you so much again.

It is a pleasure to honour the memory of a C&H legend. Thank you for your kind words

18238146_1790088434365180_6689685678718785402_o.jpg?oh=e6a4b47c896d5bba2837846404528c10&oe=597736A3

The run and the donation are done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    18238146_1790088434365180_6689685678718785402_o.jpg?oh=e6a4b47c896d5bba2837846404528c10&oe=597736A3

The run and the donation are done!

I saw and read through this thread from your post coming up on the homepage this morning. I've donated. Fair play for raising awareness and keeping up the memory of a very cool guy.

Pyggy was a VERY cool guy. Thank you for your extremely generous donation, and for letting me know who it was from!

Happy Birthday Pyggy!

• Advertisement

TL;DR: Raising money for mental health/suicide prevention, matching all donations up to €350, please help make me poor
    https://www.darknessintolight.ie/fun…/paulrunsearly/clontarf

So! Doing Darkness into Light this Saturday which is a charity run that happens far too early in the morning. Starting my fundraising a little bit late this year but sure look, we can keep going with it after the fact.

Mental Health and Suicide issues are enjoying a much more open minded approach from the public these days and that's class, but there's still massive strides to be made in the area and Pieta house do incredible work counseling individuals and families affected.

7 years ago Pyggy took his own life. He was the life and soul of this forum and one of the nicest, sharpest, most intelligent people I've ever met. His death robbed us all of his light in this world. To this day I still wish he would have reached out to someone or that someone could have got through to him. I can't bring Paul back, but I can keep his memory alive by waking up at stupid o'clock and running 5km.

I'm going to match any donations I get up to €350 (at least) in Paul's name. It would really mean a lot to me if you could give a few euro for an incredible cause like this. If you read this far, thank you, genuinely!

• Registered Users Posts: 21 ezra160192

i knew paul from school and remember on the day hearing from another friend of pauls untimely passing. it just goes to show how many people knew and cared about him. I never got to extend my condolences back in the day to his family but obviously they have them. I miss him lots he was a great guy really funny and 7 yrs later it still hurts

Advertisement