Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 4/128GB £129 Amazon

• 11-12-2020 8:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08HJLGGX4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• MTK Helio G85, High-performance octa-core processor, Frequency up to 2.0Ghz, GPU: ARM G52 MC2, up to 1000MHz, MediaTek HyperEngine
    • 6.53" DotDisplay, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front, Resolution:2340x1080 FHD+| 19.5:9, 450nit(typ) brightness, Colour contrast ratio:1500:1(typ), Full Screen gestures, Plastic frame, Splash-proof nano coating
    • AI quad camera, 48MP main camera, 8MP ultra wide-angle camera, 2MP Macro camera, 2MP depth camera, 13MP In-Display Front Camera
    • Dual 4G standby, Supports 2+1 card slot, nano-SIM + nano-SIM + microSD, 4G / 3G / 2G, Supports dual SIM VoLTE HD calling
    • 1216 X max0.5mm high amplitude ultra-linear speaker, Smart PA 11V external, pressure boosted, high volume, 3.5mm headphone jack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭hello2020

Is it a good deal as i m new to android phone and looking to buy a replacement for my old iphone.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

hello2020 wrote: »
    Is it a good deal as i m new to android phone and looking to buy a replacement for my old iphone.

They are bulletproof phones.
    Bought one for my mother in law last week and it was 230 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Redlim

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭jinkybhoy

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08HJLGGX4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• MTK Helio G85, High-performance octa-core processor, Frequency up to 2.0Ghz, GPU: ARM G52 MC2, up to 1000MHz, MediaTek HyperEngine
    • 6.53" DotDisplay, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 front, Resolution:2340x1080 FHD+| 19.5:9, 450nit(typ) brightness, Colour contrast ratio:1500:1(typ), Full Screen gestures, Plastic frame, Splash-proof nano coating
    • AI quad camera, 48MP main camera, 8MP ultra wide-angle camera, 2MP Macro camera, 2MP depth camera, 13MP In-Display Front Camera
    • Dual 4G standby, Supports 2+1 card slot, nano-SIM + nano-SIM + microSD, 4G / 3G / 2G, Supports dual SIM VoLTE HD calling
    • 1216 X max0.5mm high amplitude ultra-linear speaker, Smart PA 11V external, pressure boosted, high volume, 3.5mm headphone jack

Ordered 3 - needed new phones for the office - thanks a million!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

That's OP, Christmas present for Dad sorted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 Deise1969

Aliexpress have the Poco X3 6 GB / 128 GB for €157 delivered from Spain atm. Same as the pro but 732 Snapdragon as opposed to the 720 in the pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Mav11

Good find, got one. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭demello

Which is better, the Pro or the Note 9?
    Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 9 arigold365

Deise1969 wrote: »
    Aliexpress have the Poco X3 6 GB / 128 GB for €157 delivered from Spain atm. Same as the pro but 732 Snapdragon as opposed to the 720 in the pro.

Link?

arigold365 wrote: »
    Link?

I cant post links but just search Poco X3 on Aliexpress and filter by ships from Spain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭emo72

What OS do these run? Hopefully a nice clean version of Android?

Right phone but different store, it's in shop911073027 store. Look for the ones priced at €133.59 and select the 128gb version for €157.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,335 ✭✭✭SouthWesterly

demello wrote: »
    Which is better, the Pro or the Note 9?
    Thanks,

The pro but at this price it's a no brainer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Thanks OP :)

Christmas present to myself lol. These are great phones, I've had a Redmi 4x for a few years, still going strong & survived many a bang. Giveaway @ that price imo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

Peeps... this phone is available for €109 if you port to Vodafone atm so cheaper again. See Vodafone.ie.... Enjoy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

carbsy wrote: »
    Peeps... this phone is available for €109 if you port to Vodafone atm so cheaper again. See Vodafone.ie.... Enjoy!

If Vodafone actually send the phone..

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Kmagic

Is this phone unlocked and will take any irish sim card?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,394 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Paid €150 for a note 8 a while ago. Would recommend,a lot of bang for a few bucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭carbsy

JeffKenna wrote: »
    If Vodafone actually send the phone..

It was just the A21S that was being cancelled...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,937 ✭✭✭SmartinMartin

I have the note 7 for the last 2 1/2 years. Sorely tempted to buy this, but the 7 just keeps on going, fantastic phone and a great alternative to Samsung.

I have the note 7 for the last 2 1/2 years. Sorely tempted to buy this, but the 7 just keeps on going, fantastic phone and a great alternative to Samsung.

I've a Note 5 I smashed the screen on and made a bit of a mess of the replacement. Excellent phones and if it wasn't for my clumsiness it's still great in terms of performance and battery. My one concern was the battery longevity but 18 months in and having been very much put through its paces it's still I'd estimate 90%.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭phester28

Price is 199GBP now. cant find it much cheaper. aliexpress site that shop has no reviews and the spain filter does not show in the add anywhere that it is from spain so it would make me nervous

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Paul Weller

phester28 wrote: »
    Price is 199GBP now. cant find it much cheaper. aliexpress site that shop has no reviews and the spain filter does not show in the add anywhere that it is from spain so it would make me nervous

The pro version is still £189

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BLUEYK

Switch to onyx black, 2 left in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Back to GBP 129.00 again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭pissed

Can anyone recommend a decent case for this phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

pissed wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a decent case for this phone?

This is the one I have on my 9S and MiA1 before that. I've had a few drops with no damage at all.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114207378198

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Daibheid

Great price for sure but dig deep enough and you’ll find feedback on that seller is 20%, a tiny number of overall feedbacks - including one complaining some goods were sent from China.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Mav11

Daibheid wrote: »
    Great price for sure but dig deep enough and you’ll find feedback on that seller is 20%, a tiny number of overall feedbacks - including one complaining some goods were sent from China.

I ordered it last Friday. Delivered on Saturday. All good, no complaints!

Advertisement