Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What to do with unwanted textbooks?

Options
  • 20-10-2020 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

We have a lot of textbooks, workbooks and CDs that we no longer need. The ones that we could pass along to friends & family have already gone. Many of the books we have are in excellent condition and it seems like a waste to just throw them out. Right now, anyone who needed school books for September probably has them so I suspect there's not much of a market.

I've tried donedeal.ie and schooldays.ie. While there's interest, I'm really looking for someone to take all the books off my hands.

What are my options?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,107 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your local school?
    If they have a book scheme they will be welcome, if not, there are always children who cannot afford textbooks.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 onlinemathsgr

Try

adverts.ie
    your local school
    local charity shop

you'll definitely get rid of them

Advertisement