Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tuath

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 prinkthings1

James__10 wrote: »
    Local council sent out a offer for which I have accepted the house is a tuath house. I have posted back all details to coco who are going to forward on to tuath.

The house is newly built. Any idea when I should be getting keys?

Hey, I was offered 26th of oct last year, recieved keys 12 dec 18. Depends on builder, keep on the council to send your paperwork to tuath. The date your called to their head office is the day you will get you keys, bring two weeks rent with you as that's what you will have to pay before hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi. What happens if after getting a council property and a partner moves in and the joint income is slightly over? Will you just pay weekly rent on that or will you have to leave?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Hey, I was offered 26th of oct last year, recieved keys 12 dec 18. Depends on builder, keep on the council to send your paperwork to tuath. The date your called to their head office is the day you will get you keys, bring two weeks rent with you as that's what you will have to pay before hand.

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Did u get a phone call or letter to attend the Tuath office?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Mollymops13

Hey, I received an offer from the council through the cbl 3 weeks ago. Today I learned it will be given to tuath to manage the property. Now it makes no sense how the council can offer me the property but now I'm been told I'm only a nomination for this property. Can anyone shed some light on this? Cbl rules state you have to except the property that you expressed interest in and the offer letter was from the council and not from tuath.

Did you get the house after? In similar situation now been nominated by council for a tuath house, have had 2 interviews and all documents required signed n sent back as of last week, do u know how long roughly after the main interview do we get offered the house and get the keys please

• Advertisement
Advertisement