Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Wednesday 21st April

• 21-04-2021 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Few bets lined up.

5.05 Catterick, Harrogate. Horse is around 6/4 on the exchange. I've backed the horse to win

5.10 Lingfield, Fascinating Lips. Horse is around 15/8. I've backed the horse to win. Backed in a double with the above

5.20 Dundalk, Leadership Race. Horse is very short @ around 4/6. I don't think it will win. I've layed the horse.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭SonOfGoat

Last few bets of the evening.

7pm Taunton, Mystic Court. Horse is around 8/11. Quite short but I think the horse will win. I considered putting in my double earlier and probably should have in hindsight but greed wanting the better price was my downfall. But barring accidents I think Mystic Court will win well.

7.40 Lingfield, Lucky Ava. Horse is around 2/1 and I think the horse should win the race. I had it as a potential bet this morning but it was backed in and I felt the value was gone. It's after drifting now and @ around 2/1 seems ok value. Hopefully will win,

7.50 Dundalk, Port Lockroy. Horse is around 6/4. Again I think the horse will win. I was looking hard for something to beat it in the race but I'm struggling to find anything. Nothing much in the race and if the jockey keeps it simple it should really win.

8.20 Dundalk, Amhran Na Bhfiann. Very short @ around 1/4 but a penalty kick. I'm still backing the horse to win and also got involved in a hefty yankee and other folds.

1 horse I don't like tonight and I will lay is in the 7.20 @ Dundalk - Forest Of Dreams. Horse is around 2/1 fav but not liking it all all. My only lay bet of the night/evening.

I'm done til tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Rab havlin and gosden need there license gone after that. Rotten to the core .

Gosden representative says they were happy with the ride!

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Clique

akelly02 wrote: »
    Rab havlin and gosden need there license gone after that. Rotten to the core .

Gosden representative says they were happy with the ride!
    21 days for Havlin, absolutely blatant goings on. Mick Fitzgerald would be crying some crocodile tears if he backed the 2nd

Advertisement