Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Asics Outlet up to 80% off + Extra 10% with code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭mickotoole

Never thought of that, will try it cheers. Charge back seems a bit overkill but might have to if I'm still getting nowhere.
    Any update on this? I shipped 2 packages back to asics and haven't heard a peep from them since.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭KrakityJones

Still chasing - I did get a response back where they apologised and said the refund would be in my account within 48 hours, that was 6 days ago...

Have just emailed them back to say I'll have to initiate charge-back with the bank, see if that does anything. Problem is I paid with Revolut so not sure they'll even do that. Will keep you posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭KrakityJones

Final update - refund landed this morning. Coincidence that I opened a chargeback request with Revolut yesterday? Maybe. Anyway all resolved finally.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Here's one for you. Next are doing the Trabuco Pro's in a size 10 for only €59.
    I'd get them but I got two pairs of Trabucco 8 Gore-Tex's in Lockdown 1.0.

Free delivery too so start your engines!

https://www.next.ie/en/style/st691740/449356#449356

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭icom

GobBass wrote: »
    Here's one for you. Next are doing the Trabuco Pro's in a size 10 for only €59.
    I'd get them but I got two pairs of Trabucco 8 Gore-Tex's in Lockdown 1.0.

Free delivery too so start your engines!

https://www.next.ie/en/style/st691740/449356#449356

Sold out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭arsebiscuits82

icom wrote: »
    Sold out :)

Must have got the last pair so, had them in the bag for a while, just checked out

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

SUPER THURSDAY
    Buy one get one half-price on EVERYTHING - SALE items included!

https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/ao13000000/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭Patsy167

ASICS Tiger Gel Lyte Runner (Sizes 6-10) €32 & Free Delivery For Members @ Asics Outlet

https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/gel-lyte-runner/p/1191A073-020.html?width=Standard

Extra 20% off applied for the Easter Weekend.

Carbon/Mid Grey - Sizes 6, 6.5, 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10
    Aloe/Black - Sizes 7, 8.5, 9

Free Delivery for members (Free to join - you must be logged in for delivery charge to be removed)

ASICS Outlet Store

ASICS Sport Train Top - Half Price & 3 For 2.

3 for €20 (3 for the normal price of 1) plus free delivery.

Available in sizes S, M, L, & XL at time of posting.

Free delivery for members (Free to join and you must be logged in for delivery discount to show) -

https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/sport-train-top/p/150602-0779.html?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Patsy167 wrote: »
    ASICS Outlet Store

ASICS Sport Train Top - Half Price & 3 For 2.

3 for €20 (3 for the normal price of 1) plus free delivery.

Available in sizes S, M, L, & XL at time of posting.

Free delivery for members (Free to join and you must be logged in for delivery discount to show) -

https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/sport-train-top/p/150602-0779.html?

Thanks OP. Great offers on the 3 for 2 with already discounted items. Picked up a few items there, including t-shirts working out at only €7 each, plus free delivery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Good selection of women’s clothes left - got two running shorts and a tank top for 33 Euro. Free delivery with the asics club (or whatever it’s called). Thanks :)
    Now don’t tell me I’ve a drawer full of running clothes and don’t need any more...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

Has anyone received their order yet. Me and two others I know are waiting for our orders and not getting much details from Asics.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭Unknownability

Has anyone received their order yet. Me and two others I know are waiting for our orders and not getting much details from Asics.

Got majority of it cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭dfbemt

Me too. No update at all. Poor performance from Asics :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

I ordered on 7th April and got shipping email on 14th. No delivery yet but it’s only the 17th so not expecting anything yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

I ordered on 7th April and got shipping email on 14th. No delivery yet but it’s only the 17th so not expecting anything yet.
    Ordered on 4th shipping email the 16th you lucky so and so! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

Placed the order on April 4th and it arrived yesterday (16th).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭Tipperary animal lover

Just got an email, my order was cancelled, isolated system error bla bla bla.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Likewise. Did get a 20% voucher though which is fine by me.

GEL-EXCITE 7
    Men's Shoes Original Price€ 80,00 Sale Price€ 40,00

Good range of sizes available when you select Color: Piedmont Grey/Black

https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/gel-excite-7/p/1011A657-020.html?width=Standard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Fat_Fingers

Just got an email, my order was cancelled, isolated system error bla bla bla.

Same here. I won't bother with them again. Too much hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,466 ✭✭✭skinny90

Patsy167 wrote: »
    GEL-EXCITE 7
    Men's Shoes Original Price€ 80,00 Sale Price€ 40,00

Good range of sizes available when you select Color: Piedmont Grey/Black

https://outlet.asics.com/ie/en-ie/gel-excite-7/p/1011A657-020.html?width=Standard

I ordered these around the same date and still no sign of them :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,285 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I found delivery a great service order two pairs of trail runners last Monday and they arrived on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭EltonJohn69

Ordered last Thursday... still no word yet... also missed out on the 10% which has caused me considerable emotional turmoil.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ive ordered a few times off them in the last year and found them great. Wearing my Kayanos since Xmas, like running on a cloud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

I ordered a pair of runners on the 9th April, despatched on the 19th, never received them.

I emailed them eventually in late April and they were apologetic, refunded me and gave me a voucher for 20% off.

However I'm not sure they'd have contacted me if I was still waiting for my runners.

Customer service is definitely more reactive than proactive.

I ordered the same runners, which were actually a bit cheaper, plus 20% off. They better arrive on time this time, or it'll be the last time.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,967 ✭✭✭✭event

To be fair, I dont know of any CS that checks tracking numbers once an item has been sent.

Got mine yesterday. I approve if Aciscs outlet

Got mine yesterday. I approve if Aciscs outlet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭JCDUB

event wrote: »
    To be fair, I dont know of any CS that checks tracking numbers once an item has been sent.

No?

I would have thought that they receive a report from their courier of all fulfilled and unfulfilled deliveries.
    Suppose it's up to each individual company to follow up on unfulfilled deliveries, or not.
    Who knows, maybe they were going to, but hadn't got around to it yet.

Not the end of the world, and I'm willing to give them another chance, so hopefully all will be well with the new delivery.

Advertisement